The mercury temperature meter is still often used in everyday life, despite many other, safer options. That's just if the thermometer crashed in the apartment, what to do not everyone knows. And this is a dangerous element requiring special attention when falling out of the glass shell.
The consequences of the wrong relationship with such a thing as a mercury thermometer and he broke, can seriously affect the health of those who had contact with the substance. Often, the most carelessly treated with "metal balls" children, therefore, the rules of operation should be followed.
Simple rules for using the thermometer.
Mortgage with mercury-potential danger. It is important to prevent situations where the loss of a poisonous substance becomes a show. There are conditions that are required for compliance during the storage and use of the temperature meter:
- It is unacceptable to give it to children's hands for the game or that the child supersoned him.
- It must be absolutely unavailable for them.
- The process of using the thermometer on purpose cannot be left unattended by adults, but it is better to hold a small handle with your hand. After all, kids can forget, think and lose vigilance.
- Storage without a special cover is not recommended, it is important to take care of the right plastic case.
- Shaking the temperature meter should be carried out away from solid items, as safe as possible and dry clean hands (so as not to slip).
If there are pets in the house, it also needs to be considered, your pet can throw off the device on the floor or otherwise damage the integrity, thereby harming yourself and tenants. It perfectly copes with the task of the preservation of the first-key first-key quest, which is at the level of the mezzanine, where only adult will be pregnant, raising his hands on the head level. After all, if you get something from above, where does not look, it is also not too safe.
What is the danger of a broken thermometer
Not everyone is aware of what actions to do if a thermometer crashed in the apartment. You can collect droplets of the toxic element, but even a little danger is even a small crumb in the slot or in the carpet's pile, the pairs of which will rise, evaporate, enter the skin, then the body. Measures to remove mercury in order to prevent poisoning of people called Demercurization
Was there any cases when a thermometer was broken in your house? How did they come in this case?
Mercury - toxic metal having in its composition of thico poisons, which, when exposed to it, it is difficult to remove from the body. It is usually difficult to quickly determine the degree of lesion, because everything starts with a slightly indisposition, the head can be spinning or applied. And it is 5-30 days after smashed the degree in the home. It is unlikely that it comes to memory during a doctor's reception.
There is a level of extremely permissible concentration (MPC) of mercury content in the air, it is determined only by special analyzers of vapors as "Mercury", "AGP-01", "Egr 001" and is 0.0003 mg / per cubic meter. A broken mercury device contains 2 grams of poisonous metal and instantly creates 100-200 MPC in the room, which exceeds the critical rate.
First symptoms of body lesions
If the thermometer burst, then after entering vapors, there will be no signs of poisoning immediately. This is a gradual process, accelerating during the stay in the premises. Only in a week, the other may appear primary signs of chemical poisoning, similar to overwork or fatigue such as:
- The presence of a metal lunch in the language;
- lethargy, lack of desire to work or conduct leisure outside of the house;
- significantly reduced appetite;
- Headache pains of different character begins;
- strange unpleasant feeling when swallowing;
- Nausea, vomiting can begin.
With such signs of poisoning, you must immediately visit the doctor and tell the whole situation. If this is not done and ignore the alarming symptoms, they will not go to the decline, but they can also increase and may still appear in the stomach, they will begin to bleed gums, and also jums the body temperature to critical marks. It can all be accompanied by diarrhea with strengths of blood and mucus.
Such a state requires an immediate challenge of ambulance and design to the hospital, since these dangerous signals lead to dehydration. And in the worst case, the result will come complication and fatal outcome.
The consequences of poisoning mercury evaporation
If a thermometer crashed in the apartment, how to collect mercury and where no one knows her, and at the same time nothing is undertaken, the defeat of evaporation will continue, and the metal is to accumulate in man. The general poisoning of the body under the influence of mercury vapors is called Mercuryiaism . You can independently provide first aid, but without the intervention of the specialist can not do. Otherwise, everything can lead to chronic diseases:
- The predisposition to frequent colds, quickly developing into bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Constant fatigue without visible causes, regular headaches, including migraine.
- Sleep disorders, depression.
- Completely controlled unfavorable anxiety, turning into psyche disorders.
- Problems with gums.
- Liver and kidney diseases at various stages.
These problems arise in a month, or more. Therefore, to associate a serious, but gradual, deterioration of the state with the fact that a mercury thermometer crashed into a dwelling is extremely difficult. If it is not immediately designated, then the likelihood of the appointment of ordinary therapeutic treatment is not intended to fight for the reason. Symptoms will appear again after the cessation of medication.
How to assist the victim
In case of violation of the integrity of the thermometer, and the fallout from there mercury substance must immediately take measures. At the beginning, with Mercuryialism, the patient feels good, no need to succumb to the illusions of security.
Antidotes in acute poisoning
In this case, the antidote of metals (Strozhevsky) is given 100 ml, before that it is important to drink as much liquid as possible, whether water or juice can be suitable for tea or coffee to be able to wash more from the body until the poison has time to suck and deposit thoroughly. It depends a lot here and on the age of the victim, children often refuse abundant drink, it is worth a carefully to negotiate or convince.
If the flattery refuses, the preparation-sorbent should be taken, output metals from the body. Often recommend this Polysorb. . The amount of powder and water is indicated in the instructions, but the countdown is based on a body weight orientation. That is, the lightest in weight is children, they usually give about half a teaspoon on a specific volume of water. With each tenth kilograms, the dose increases, it is worth carefully tracing the dosage, remember and transfer information to doctors.
Used as antidot when damaged by heavy metals. In cases with mercury poisoning, it is used to wash the stomach, and in the form of intraightful inertifications. Unitiol is well absorbed into the blood and when interacting with mercury compound binds it and removed from the urine.
For a long time, the egg protein is considered traditional antidote. To do this, make a protein solution: 2 whipped protein per 1 liter of water. Protein water make a stomach wash. Then let me drink a liter of milk and drink protein water, at the end we accept the laxative. After the procedure rinse the mouth with a 5 percent solution of manganese.
Collect fragments, mercury balls. Precautionary measures
What if the thermometer crashed? There are a number of rules, which will ensure the minimum damage from the incident. From how clearly and competently, everything will be done, the amount of poison in the body depends. Basic measures:
- We change clothes into clothes that it will not be sorry to throw out. Paid protection on the head, mask on the face, on the hands of rubber gloves, on top of the shoes-boiled. The mask can be soaked with a solution of manganese. This is all necessary, if there has not yet come to contact with the substance.
- There should be no one in the room at the same time, especially children and animals.
- Mercury in the warm room evaporates faster, because during the cold season you can open the window, not allowing the draft, which is able to disseminate evaporation to even more space.
- To utilize the metal, if a mercury thermometer crashed, it is necessary to use hermetic container. To do this, a bank with a dense lid, a food container is suitable.
- There should be a simple water, and a better warman solution, in order to prevent evaporation, then fold the thermometer fragments there.
- Next, we collect the most dangerous part, then we look for metal balls with my eyes. Using paper and lump wool moistened in the disinfecting solution, we smire on a sheet of mercury, and send it into the container with fragments. It is important to start moving from the walls to the center.
- It helps the tape well, it is glued to the floor in the place of lesion, and then it takes off together with them and is disposed of into a common container.
- Small elements that spread through the slots are easily removed using a syringe or pear.
- After assembling poisonous elements, clothes and tools, as well as a tightly closed container, we put in several packages, and the infected room is better closed for a day.
- It is important to think about yourself. Thoroughly my hands, we rinse the mouth with a weak solution of potassium permanganate, clean the teeth in the usual. Activated coal will not hurt and remove possible toxins from the body - two or three pieces for an adult enough. This is if it contacted exclusively in protective clothing.
- The next day, it is necessary to spend thorough cleaning. For this, 20 grams of manganese with ten liters of water are mixed. The resulting mixture is applied by any convenient but safe, method on the floor, especially in the pollution zone.
- We leave the liquid to perform your direct functions for an hour, then a strong soap solution (better with the addition of the soda) wash off the remnants. We repeat the procedure a couple more times during the day, and in the following days. This is especially important if children can crawl or walk pets on this floor.
- It may occur that the toxic element will fall on upholstered furniture, on the pile of carpet, or another hard-to-reach place, and you understand that I did not fully cope with cleaning. There is a way out: call a special service providing a service for Demercurization premises. The service will be paid, but it will be cheaper than risking your health and health of your loved ones.
What is unambiguously not worth doing
If the thermometer crashed, it is definitely impossible:
- Use a broom and scoop to collect residues, because it will not bring the expected result. The rods will not born balls, but they can crush them and worsen the situation, because the dust formed is already collected by a residential way. To do this, you will have to hire a special company for clearing the premises and disposal of a poisonous substance.
- Trying to eliminate the consequences of the accidence of the vacuum cleaner. This contributes to even greater spread of mercury in space at the moment. And the remnants will be sprayed into the air during many subsequent cleaning.
- Throwing a thermometer to the public garbage collection sites. It bears danger to all residents of the entrance and adjacent territory.
- Get rid of metal balls, merging them into the toilet. They will not come far away in the dungeon, but will remain very close to the housing on the pipes, get from there it will be very difficult.
- Leave and then wear, use clothing in contact with a dangerous substance. It is harmful not only for someone wearing, as well as for others. Contaminated clothing can hit the other if you wash together in one washing machine.
- Rog up rags in the sink or bathroom after the procedures, it will separate the detriment of plumbing and pipes. It is necessary to put in a tight package and disposed of with the rest of the remnants.
If it happened that the child broke a thermometer, then it is impossible to contact mercury with mercury, if doubts, it was contacted with the substance, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
You understood that the fragments and mercury were incorrectly gathered.
Incorrect actions when collecting mercury residues can lead to poisoning, therefore, if it happened, it is important to adhere to the principles of preventing full suction. This means that it is worth it or another first aid in the form of plenty of drinking, the adoption of the sorbent. If something is left not cleaned, you need to take it by the rules.
It is also necessary to look at how tightly and long-term contact with the substance. If there were minor violations, then you can watch the victim, and give the necessary drug .. with a dense and direct touch of metal balls, you need to contact the doctor to avoid serious negative consequences.
If the problem concerns the child, the less small, be sure to consult with their pediatrician carrying responsibility for the health of the kid. In some cases, there are suspicions about the fact that the little man swallowed part. Then you will need an urgent appropriate examination, the conclusion of a specialist, if necessary, take action.
Recycling remnants: why, where and how important it is
It is important to dispose of the residues from the thermometer correctly due to mercury environmental pollution. Every citizen carries social responsibility for its actions that cause harm to others. Mercury evaporation is just poisoning, because the temperature meter requires a special disposal site.
The free option can be a dialing of the number 112, this is the Ministry of Emergency Situations, where employees are ready to give instructions at a particular point and leave, pick up the substance and polluted things in the pit. Only not always they come as quickly as possible, so it is better to perform basic procedures yourself.
There is an option to order services of special companies involved in the elimination of such incidents. It is not a penny, but the owner will already know that the space is cleaned of evaporation, the level of the substance has reached the norm, to live in an apartment or house safely. They take the thermometer, leave the dwelling clean, and the owner is a satisfied result.
If the thermometer is broken in the room, it is necessary to follow the rules to protect against the lesion. To do this, you need to withdraw all of the room, put on special clothes and properly collect all the fragments, balls. Close everything in a jar and dispose of a harmful substance.
If this is not done, the body will accumulate indoor poison, gradually poisoning it, as a result of which the risk of developing diseases appears. Therefore, you need to consult a doctor or, with a non-essential contact with mercury, to provide the first assistance to the victim, to observe its condition within one or two weeks.
And it should also be carefully accessible to the temperature meter, prevent it from strikes on solid items, improper storage and laying in places where children, animals will not get. You can also think about changing the thermometer to a safe option or although over the presence of all means for fast competent cleaning in the event of an unexpected disorder of the integrity of the device.Was this article useful to you?
Mercury thermometer (or thermometer) is a device familiar to each of us since childhood, because it is with his help we can find out that our body is ill and needs treatment. The indisputable advantages of a mercury thermometer before electronic - accuracy and low cost. But its main disadvantage is the high risk of mercury poisoning in the event that the device breaks. Is the mercury degrees dangerous? What are the symptoms and the consequences of mercury poisoning? What to do and what should not do if a thermometer crashed? How to collect mercury on different surfaces? How to behave if a mercury thermometer broke a child and how to dispose of the device? All these and many other questions will respond in this article.
Is the mercury degrees dangerous?
If you contact the mercury thermometer carefully, keep it in a place inaccessible to children, and use a special case (or case) to store it, then this device does not represent much danger. But! A broken thermometer is a health hazard, since it contains mercury - liquid metal, the evaporation of which is very toxic. Important! Mercury is a highly toxic poison belonging to the 1st class of extremely hazardous substances, and therefore in many countries the production of mercury thermometers is prohibited. In addition, it is dangerous not only to mercury in pure form, and the inorganic compounds of this metal. The fact is that a medical mercury thermometer contains about 1 - 2 g of mercury, which is enough to provoke the poisoning of the body, and immediately its symptoms can not be noticed, since mercury has the property to accumulate.
| Didbed the degree? Urgently call the mercury service. Get a free consultation, how to eliminate and dispose of mercury. Hotline, 24 hours, without days off and holidays: +7 (499) 110-22-08 - Moscow +7 (812) 409-39-14 - St. Petersburg If necessary, call the mercury service specialist. Using specialized equipment made to the state register of measuring instruments, certified specialists will measure the concentration of mercury vapors in the air, will find and eliminate mercury. Warranty quality assurance. Repeated test measurement of the concentration of mercury vapor in the air for 7 days - free! |
Accreditation certificate LLC "Lockinvest" RA_RU.21EN01 dated January 29, 2016 License for the implementation of activities for the collection, transportation, processing, disposal, disposal, disposal, the placement of waste I-IV classes of risk of LLC "Lockinvest" № 077093
What is dangerous broken thermometer
The main danger of a broken mercury thermometer is that mercury balls are very mobile, and therefore can easily roll in the farthest angle of the room, to score in the gap or textiles, where to get them extremely difficult. It is these balls that will subsequently evaporate toxic couples, poisoning the body. Important! Mercury evaporates at a temperature of 18 degrees, while toxic evaporation falls into the human body mainly through the lungs. If there was a big leak of this metal, then mercury can poison the body through the pores of the skin, as well as mucous membranes. Interesting fact! If mercury falls into the gastrointestinal tract, then the effects for health are minimal, because it comes out of the body through the intestine, and, consequently, its absorption in blood is very small. You should not forget about glass that can cause injuries and cuts, both both external and internal, especially if there are children in the house, which, as you know, all "pull in the mouth."
Sewaged Sewage: Health Consequences
Mostly mercury evaporation is striking the central nervous system (CNS), kidney and gums. Finding into the body, mercury pairs do not only have a local irritant effect, but also provoke serious changes both in tissues and in organs. But still, about 80% of mercury (and rather mercury evaporation) enters the body through the lungs. Interesting fact! One broken thermometer can cause serious poisoning of all people living in the apartment. Acute poisoning can manifest a few hours after the thermowance will be broken (provided that mercury is not assembled), since, falling into the blood, mercury is quickly oxidized, and then spreading through the body. But in chronic form, poisoning may well give about himself a few years later. The degree of poisoning depends on several factors:
- The duration of exposure to mercury vapor to the body;
- The overall state of the human body.
In addition, the risk group includes children and pregnant women. Important! Prolonged inhalation of even small doses of mercury vapor can provoke the development of irreversible processes in the liver, kidneys, digestive organs and the central nervous system. Cardiovascular system and thyroid gland are also affected. In general, mercury poisoning is fraught with pneumonia, disruption, the development of kidney disease, paralysis, and even blindness. Taking into account all the above, it becomes clear why it is important not only to remove mercury correctly, but also to recognize the symptoms of mercury poisoning and provide first aid.
Mercury poisoning from a thermometer: Symptoms
Signs of mercury poisoning in acute, as well as chronic poisoning differ, while they depend on both the dose of mercury evaporation and on the individual sensitivity of the organism itself. Symptoms of acute mercury poisoning:
In severe cases, there may be a violation of cardiac activity, an increase in temperature, cough and shortness of breath. Important! The listed symptoms are enhanced as the concentration of mercury increases in the body. Symptoms of chronic mercury poisoning:
Important! Acute poisoning of mercury couples threatens with fatal outcome.
Mercury poisoning: first aid
The treatment of poisoning of mercury couples is carried out in the hospital with the participation of qualified doctors, therefore, at the first symptoms, it is necessary first of all to cause urgent ambulance. At home, first aid is reduced to facilitate the overall condition of the patient. So, if the victim is conscious, then you should act as follows:
- ensure complete peace and bed mode;
- Maximum open access to fresh air to the room;
- rinse the stomach;
- provoke vomiting;
- drink activated coal;
- Organize abundant drink.
If the victim is unconscious, then it should be put on the side, to ensure the maximum influx of fresh air, and also exclude the possibility of void language.
Prevention of mercury poisoning from a thermometer
To reduce the risk of mercury poisoning from the thermometer, adhering to the following recommendations:
- Use electronic or infrared thermometers (if you trust the mercury thermometer more, then apply it as less as possible).
- Exclude the possibility of getting a thermometer into hands to children.
- Tightly fix the hand of the child in the temperature measurement process.
- Singing measurement indicators on a thermometer, do it away from solid items, contact with which can lead to the fact that the device will break.
- If the thermometer still crashed, then follow the recommendations for removing mercury from various surfaces.
- Keep mercury hydraulic devices exclusively in special cases made predominantly from plastic.
- Dispose of the thermometer correctly.
Skilled a thermometer - what to do?
If a thermometer crashed in the apartment (or any other indoors), then ideally you need to seek help from the Ministry of Emergency Situations. But if there is no such possibility, then to eliminate serious negative consequences, it suffices to adhere to those below for recommendations.
- Do not panic, because it is from your well-coordinated actions that the health of others may depend on.
- Test from the room in which a thermometer crashed, all people and pets, who can not only suffer from the evaporation of mercury, and move to the soles of shoes mercury throughout the apartment.
- Limit the place of "incident".
- If the winter window is recommended to open windows, which will help reduce the temperature in the room and reduce the degree of evaporation of mercury.
- Exclude drafts, if you do not want mercury balls to spread all over the apartment. For the same reason, it is not recommended to change shoes in the process of cleaning mercury.
- We put on a cotton-gauze bandage, moistened with water or soda solution in order to protect yourself from poisoning with pairs. In addition, it is better to use rubber gloves when collecting mercury.
- Be extremely attentive: do not step on the fragments of the thermometer and mercury balls.
- After cleaning, it is recommended to drink a lot of liquid (water, tea or coffee), use fresh vegetables and fruits. You can also take activated carbon.
- All items that were used for cleaning mercury, including clothing, must be folded into a plastic bag and dispose of.
Mercury from the broken thermometer
As mentioned above, mercury, as well as the compounds of this metal are highly toxic, and, consequently, extremely hazardous substances, gradually accumulating in the body and destroying not only the nervous system, but also internal organs. Mercury, spilled in a visible place and in a small area, you can quickly assemble into a sealed closed vessel, which will minimize the danger of poisoning. It is better to place the entire damaged mercury thermometer into the container to eliminate the further spread of mercury. If this metal broke up on small balls and got into the slot on the floor or clogged into a carpet pile, you will have to work hard to completely clean the surface from this toxic substance.
How to collect mercury from a broken thermometer
The process of removing mercury from the broken thermometer is carried out from the periphery of the affected area to its center. Important! In mandatory, it is good to highlight the place of spill of mercury, while the light should fall on the side, which will even see the minor droplets of mercury, and, therefore, will exclude the possibility of passing them when collecting. To collect mercury, the following components will be needed:
- hermetic container with cold water or a solution of manganese;
- soft brush;
- foil (you can use conventional paper);
- Disposable syringe with a thick needle (a rubber pear is also suitable);
- Scotch (can be replaced by the leukoplasty);
- disposable rubber gloves;
- gauze bandage (respirator).
Step by step instructional of mercury from a broken thermometer:
- We put on gloves and respirator.
- With the help of paper sheets, we rolling the small balls to each other so that they are in the end merged into one big.
- Using cotton wool or soft brushes moistened in manganese, we move the mercury ball into the container with water or a mortar solution. Since the liquid metal (and mercury is such) is heavier than water, it will settle at the bottom of the tank itself, which will suspend the evaporation process for a while.
- The smallest mercury particles gently assemble into a container with a sticky plaster or tape.
- Arming with lighting devices, which will help reveal mercury balls in the most secluded places and in the cream in the floor.
- Remove mercury from the slots by means of a syringe or rubber pear.
- We carry out the room with a tightly closed door.
- We wipe the place of breaking the thermometer with a solution of chlorine lime or manganese. An equally effective solution of hot water, soda and soap can be prepared (the last two substances are taken in equal parts). Thanks to this processing, mercury will not evaporate.
Important! If there is no possibility to quickly assemble mercury, then it is necessary to cover it with a wet rag, which will significantly slow down evaporation. Important! If the cleaning of mercury has been dragged, then in order to avoid poisoning in pairs of this metal, take a break every 10 minutes to breathe fresh air.
How to remove mercury from the floor
If mercury got into the slot, the floor must be sprinkled with sand, after which it is reissued together with mercury balls with a tassel. In the event that the thermometer crashed on a wooden floor with a multitude of slots, you will have to replace the floor covering if you are worried about your family's health. Disassembly will be required in the event that mercury rolled under the plinth, only now will have to change the plinth. For complete disinfection, it is recommended to be treated with white or brown manganese solid not only wooden surfaces, but and metal. The fact is that as a result of treatment with such solutions, a compound harmless to the body is formed. Such solutions using a pulverizer can be sprayed on the surface and pour them directly into the slot. The solution is better not to flush immediately, but leave for a few days, after which it was washed off with clean water. And, of course, do not forget about the repair of the room in the absence of drafts. Until the utilization of hermetic container with the Mercury collected, it is better to put it in a non-residential room, and as far as possible from heat sources.
How to gather mercury from carpet
If mercury balls fell on a soft dilated surface, for example on a carpet, then it is best to get rid of it forever, while it is important to properly dispose of the carpet. In the event that the carpet is not disposed of failing, then the following rules should be followed:
- As far as possible, collect mercury balls;
- Carefully wrap the carpet into polyethylene and take it out of the house (the carpet should turn from the edges to the center, which will exclude the spread of mercury across the apartment);
- Carefully knock out the carpet directly above the plastic film, and it is necessary to do it in removal from residential buildings, after which collect mercury;
- Leave the carpet to ventilate in the fresh air for 2 - 3 hours;
- Brought home a carpet to treat with a warm solution of manganese, white or soda solution, for the preparation of which will be needed by 40 g of soda and soap on 1 liter of water.
And remember that it is extremely difficult to remove mercury balls with small pillows, so it is desirable to resort to the help of professionals.
The child broke a degree
If your home has a mercury thermometer, then you should not exclude the possibility that the child once can break it out that he carries a big danger. What if the child broke a thermometer? First of all, you should not shout on the child, as the next time he will simply hide this fact, and, therefore, mercury couples that do not smell will be slow, but confidently poison the body of all family members. If you do not know when the thermometer was exactly broken, then it is better to call specialists who exactly determine the amount of mercury evaporation and make disinfection of the room. If you decide to act independently, follow the next algorithm of actions:
- Carefully inspect the hair and skin of the child in which mercury balls can remain (if any will be detected, they must be removed from the hair or assemble from the skin);
- Write vomiting in a child if he swallowed mercury, but if the glass fragments were swallowed, then the vomiting reflex can not cause, since the fragments can damage the esophagus or stomach;
- Change the clothes on which mercury got;
- output the child on fresh air, pre-enrolled activated carbon at the rate of 1 tablet per 10 kg of body weight;
- Carefully inspect the room and remove mercury;
- If possible, do not use the infected room for several days (all this time the room is desirable to ventilate);
- Wash the floor in the entire apartment with chlorine-containing solution;
- Use a lot of fluid.
Important! If the child swallowed mercury, then there is no special reasons for experiences, because in liquid form this metal is almost not absorbed by transit through the digestive system. But still a child needs to show a doctor to exclude the possibility of swallowing pieces of broken glass. And remember that it is better to provide for the possibility of splitting a thermometer than then eliminate its consequences. Therefore, keep the mercury thermometer in an inaccessible place for children, using a special case for this.
What can not be done if the mercury thermometer crashed
When collecting a broken thermometer, it is prohibited:
- Sweep mercury balls by broom, since rigid rods are crushed mercury, which leads to more intense evaporation of this toxic substance.
- Use a vacuum cleaner, which due to a strong flux of warm air quickly spreads poisonous evaporation.
- To collect mercury with a rag, since this method is fraught with the trituration of mercury on the floor.
- Eliminate the collected mercury, as well as items with which it was collected, outside: So, mercury just one broken thermometer is able to pollute about 6 cubic meters. air.
- Throwing out mercury into the garbage chute, because in the closed space, the concentration of its toxic evaporations significantly increases.
- Wash up mercury balls into the sewer: The fact is that, settling on the pipes, it can become a source of poisoning throughout the house.
- You can dig or burn mercury, because it will negatively affect the surrounding ecology.
- Open windows, as well as doors until all mercury is collected (air flows are capable of moving metal balls).
- Wash clothes in the washing machine that comes into contact with mercury.
- Turn on the air conditioner (mercury perfectly settles on the filters).
Disposal of a broken thermometer
A spoiled mercury thermometer must be transferred to employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations or SES. But! These organizations are quite reluctant to react to such applications, believing that 2-4 g of mercury do not represent much danger to humans. If there are paid waste disposal points in your city, then it is better to attribute a thermometer there. If there is no such item, you will have to do it yourself. How to do it? First of all, it is necessary to carefully pack mercury into a sealed vessel, after which it is possible to take it outside the residential areas (best on the landfill or there, where people and animals are extremely rare). It is desirable to bury such a vessel. Clothing in contact with mercury is disposed of in the same way, only before it must be cut, so that it does not carry the danger to other people. Clearly following our recommendations for the collection of mercury and utilization of mercury hydraulic devices, you will protect yourself, and your loved ones!
Almost every person has to deal with the situation when at home or in the officeSplit degrees
. What to do with this problem and how to solve it correctly, should know each of us.
Than dangerous open finding mercury in the apartment
This toxic liquid metal evaporates in the air breathing by us and that is why he is assigned the first class of danger. Together with the air, it penetrates the body through the breathing organs and the skin.
Gradually, this high-tech metal accumulates in tissues. And the longer he is inhaled, the more negative impact will be expressed to the greater extent.
Mercury can not play or hold experiences at home! This rule must learn all children and adults.
A broken mercury thermometer will not kill anyone. However, finding the vapor of hazardous metal in the air of the room will not lead to anything good!
The temperature of evaporation of this high-tech metal is 18 degrees. What it is higher, the faster the evaporation takes place. That volume of mercury, which is concluded in the colummer of the thermometer, is not enough for deaths. However, even this small dose can cause general intoxication and deterioration of well-being.
Such mini-accidents should be eliminated as quickly as possible and better. They are dangerous not only for children and adults, but also for pets and plants.
After inhalation of vapors with mercury, the following symptoms arise:
- general pronounced weakness;
- Metal flavor in the oral cavity;
- sore throat during swallowing;
- inflammation of tissues of the tissue and mucosa of the mouth;
- digestive disorders;
- the development of pneumonia;
- hand shakes;
- worsening sleep;
- increased excitability;
- Heavy kidney and liver pathologies;
- Bleeding gums.
Especially dangerous inhalation of mercury vapors for children, elderly, pregnant women, people with severe diseases and all pets. This toxic metal can provoke the defeat of the fetus, and children often have a malfunction in the operation of the urinary and respiratory system.
How to remove a broken mercury thermometer at home?
It will be better to call the MES brigade. Specialists can easily collect toxic substance and protect you. They dispose of mercury correctly.
Unfortunately, often the problem has to be solved independently. That is why everyone should know how to protect themselves to protect themselves and others, if it left mercury from a spoiled thermometer.
There are such situations when they did not find mercury. Maybe the liquid metal simply does not soak out of the glass tank of the thermowner, but it is better to be restrained. By typing number 01, you can get all the recommendations for the elimination of any PE.
Collect mercury on the floor or on a different surface
For the collection of toxic metal from a floor or other smooth surface, it is necessary to prepare the following items:
- Disposable rubber gloves and booties;
- Bank with cold water or potassium permanganate solution and with a tightly closed lid;
- Scotch, electrical tape or leucoplasty;
- knitting needles or syringe (can with a thick needle);
- Normal wool, sheet of paper.
The algorithm for collecting toxic metal is as follows: put on gloves and booties, paper or piece of cotton wool collect particles into one large ball. When contacting small balls merge. Watt drive a large bowl on a folded papers folded in the form.
Do not forget! Touch the mercury it is impossible!
Gently lower the paper and the entire inventory for cleaning the jar with water. You can add a manganese into water. Close the cover with a capacitance and take care of the air of the room without a draft and disposal of all items that come into contact with a dangerous metal.
If mercury spread out in an adact place, it is better to use a syringe or knitting needles. After catching all the balls, you need to collect them in a container with a liquid and close with the items that in contact with them.
For collecting balls, other items can be applied: wet newspaper, foil, soft brush, rubber pear fringe. After cleaning, they should also be disposed of with mercury. Ragged should not be used.
Important! During the collection of mercury balls, it is impossible to be more than a quarter of an hour. Every 15 minutes you need to go out.
If the balls fell under the floor, for the plinth or part of the furniture, then you can not find mercury. In these cases, it is necessary to take care of the immediate dismantling of the barrier or call the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
To mercury has become more noticeable, during its cleaning you can use a flashlight!
Leave mercury without harvesting and adequate disposal is strictly prohibited! Consequences can be extremely dangerous! Before the arrival of specialists, the room should be left.
How to collect mercury on the carpet or upholstered furniture
This situation is much more complicated and experts are confident that with such a complex surface to remove mercury only the pro. Toxic particles are clogged into the carpet or fiber fabric. At home, it is extremely difficult to get them.
There are two options:
- Throw the soft object on which the bulbs of the liquid metal scattered. It can be burned independently away from the settlement.
- Collect the dangerous metal, as described above, and the itine is to rinse with a solution of mangartan or soap-soda solution and to air in the sun for a long time (about a month). After conducting, rinse the product again with the same solution.
Specialists are confident - it is better to part with the affected interior subject. If this is not possible, you should not allow children to him.
The thermometer crashed without spreading mercury
This is the easiest. To eliminate the consequences, you should carefully take a thermometer in the hands so that mercury does not break, and put it in a jar with manganese or cold water. Carefully collect broken glass, you can use plasticine for this, and then throw it into a jar. Close the capacitance with a lid and take care of the disposal of dangerous items.
Completion of cleaning
After the toxic metal is removed and all cleaning items are closed in a glass container, a solution of potassium permanganate or chlorine lime should be prepared (it is possible to use the usual "white").
Final cleaning to spend exclusively in gloves!
The resulting solution washed surfaces on which there were metal balls. If the toxic substance fell into the slot, then it is necessary to pour a solution with a fringe solution. After cleaning the room to venture again.
For a week, the room that was amazed should be kept closed. It should not be people, animals and indoor plants. It must be twice a day or more. After the completion of the quarantine should be cleaning with soap solution and thoroughly ventilate.
Crashed a thermometer with mercury: what can you not do
When dealing with scattered balls, mercury is impossible:
- provoke drafts;
- use a vacuum cleaner or broom for collecting balls;
- shake or erase the affected things in a washing machine;
- Dispose of mercury incorrectly: bury, throw away into a shared landfill, in a garbage chute, pour water with balls into the sink or bathroom.
These simple rules will save from errors and household appliances will not be corrupted, and people will not suffer from dispelling mercury vapor.
How to dispose of?
You can learn from digitizing to recycling, by calling on the phone 01. Throw it on the usual landfill, in the trash container, in the garbage chute, it is impossible - it is dangerous for people and for the surrounding nature.
Sometimes the Ministry of Emergency Situations refuses to take a toxic metal from the thermometer to dispose. In such situations, we should use the paid paragraphs of receiving this hazardous substance.
Prevention of poisoning
After cleaning, it is necessary to take a shower and rinse the oral cavity with a solution of manganese or soda. You can take activated carbon or other sorbent.
Experts recommend to get rid of that clothes and shoes, which was hoping during the collection of mercury balls. These wardrobe items can not be washed in a washing machine. If you can not part with them, then they can be wrapped in soapy water in the pelvis. After washing thoroughly rinse several times and dry in the sun.
If the house was crashed at home, what to do with this unpleasant situation will tell you the experienced MES operator. To do this, it is enough to call 01. By fulfilling all the recommendations for the cleaning of mercury and not postponing this event for later, you can protect yourself and all those surrounding from poisoning. Proper disposal of the collected hazardous substance will save from the defeat of other people and the environment.
See also: Causes of increasing temperature in a newborn
The thermometers have long become our good assistants. It is probably difficult to find a person who does not live a thermometer in the firstchka. But few of us understand the principle of his action, the design, can clearly describe the rules of operation, and even more so say what to do if a thermometer crashed. All we know - in mercury and it is dangerous. So, it's time to eliminate this annoying gap in knowledge of the subjects that surround us in everyday life.
Harm mercury and environmental
Before going to search for an answer to the question of what to do if a thermometer crashed in the house, let's deal with what substance would have to deal and how it affects human health.
Interesting fact: initially thermometers were aquatic and alcohol, however, when achieving certain indicators, their accuracy became less and less, and the error is more consistent. Mercury, which is now used in thermometers, has a unique property - its volume in the process of cooling and heating is vary evenly and gradually.
The thermometer with mercury significantly reduced the time of temperature measurement and made the result as accurate as possible. In addition, the substance has a wide temperature range from -37 ° C to +356 ° C.
The first mercury thermometer appeared in 1714 thanks to Daniel Fahrenheit, he also owns the authorship of the invention of the temperature scale, which to this day is used in the USA. If we talk about medical thermometers in the form to which we are accustomed, they only appeared in 1866.
What is this substance - mercury? It refers to the first class of hazard of chemicals. The most harmful are the pairs of substances that are not visible and have no smell.
Due to the high propagation of mercury sidewars, the substance covered the mass of myths, which are legends, are transmitted from generation to generation. That of this is true and what to do if a thermometer crashed with mercury to minimize his harmful effects.
- A drop of mercury instantly kills - myth. Accidentally broken thermometers very often are the hands of young children. In this case, parents in panic state are trying to determine, and whether all the mercury is collected and the small silvery particles in the stomach of Chad fell.
Mercury - transition metal, which does not apply to the category of potent poisons. Articles in medical literature confirm this, describing the case when a man swallowed 200g mercury and survived. By the way, the same amount of cook salt can cause fatal outcome. Dental seals are made from mercury and it is not prohibited or dangerous practice.
In its pure form, swallowed mercury is not very dangerous, but this cannot be said about its connections and pairs.
- Toxic mercury pairs are dangerous for a person - the truth. What should I do if the maintenance of mercury and the contents turned out to be outside? The first thing to understand is that toxic mercury pairs appear when the contents turn out to be outdoors. Couples are colorless, there are no taste and smell. Their inhalation leads to mercury getting through the lungs in the body, and this is much more dangerous for the sword ball.
- The room where the thermometer crashed is not suitable for life. This statement is true only in part. Over time, a film is formed on intolerable mercury balls, which prevents evaporation, and therefore its number is significantly reduced.
Running under the plinth, the ball ceases to pollute the environment. However, this occurs only if it is not exposed to mechanical effects and heat action. Mercury, which was in the slots of parquet, subject to constant loads and movement, will evaporate until completely disappear.
A very popular question - how long is evaporation going? The ball with a diameter of about 3 mm will be required 3 years before complete disappearance.
- Mercury poisoning is immediately noticeable. This statement is relatively true. Signs of poisoning are noticeable only at high concentration of substance. Under the concept of "high concentration" understand the content of mercury more than 100 μg per m³. At the same time, it is necessary to be in this room at least 2-3 hours. Such poisoning is simply impossible in the case of a broken thermometer.
For chronic poisoning, 10 μg per m³ is sufficient. This happens if the contents of the thermometer did not collect correctly, but bold a broom. The consequences of such inaccurative actions will be visible over time, will manifest themselves with ailment, nausea, fever, trembling and coordination disorder. Specific symptoms for which a chronic mercury poisoning could be defined.
- Mercury is in seafood and fish - the truth. A series of bacteria is able to turn clean mercury into methyl. The latter moves very quickly and accumulates in the food chain of fish. Pollution of mercury fish is an important environmental problem around the world, however, for a person, the consumption of such products does not bear serious problems due to a small concentration and a sufficiently scarce presence of fish in the diet of the average Ukrainian.
- Fluorescent lamps are a source of pollution of mercury. It's true. In our house, mercury can get not only with a medical thermometer, but also with light bulbs.
Broken fluorescent lamps and their fragments can highlight to the environment to 40% of the toxic metal, which contains, however, this amount is not enough for serious poisoning of the body.
- A resident of megacities poisoned mercury is a myth. Yes, air pollution in a large city is significantly higher, but it does not reach indicators that could talk about poisoning. It is worth noting the fact that mercury enters the air and water in the territories near volcanoes, where many villages and towns are located. There are no studies confirming that the state of the health of these people is lower than in other territories.
The situation with mercury "swinging" by representatives of alternative medicine, which suggest drugs based on chelate compounds. According to them, they are able to remove mercury from the body, but there is no scientific confirmation.
What happens if a thermometer crashed
What happens if a thermometer crashed
Mercury broken thermometer, if it is not assembled, will inevitably lead to poisoning. The only question is, what kind of gravity it will be.
Under poisoning, the pathological condition is understood, which was caused by the horn of mercury vapor. The concentration in the range of 0.25 mg / m³ leads to a violation of the respiratory process, all that above these indicators is reflected in all organs of the human body.
Increased concentration from a medical point of view is defined as more than 150 μg / l in the urine and 35 ng / ml in the blood.
So the usual thermometer can potentially be dangerous? Mercury pairs react with selenium, this component is responsible for restoring Tyoracedoxin protein. Without the latter, many vital processes in the body, for example, the struggle with free radicals, which destroy the cells.
What to do if a thermometer crashed
Go to the main question, what to do if a mercury thermometer crashed and its contents turned out to be on the floor, table or other surfaces.
First of all, you need to protect everyone who is in an apartment or house. Family and domestic members need to withdraw from a polluted room. It is necessary to make it quickly so that they do not breathe in vulnery couples and do not disseminate the particles of the substance by other rooms.
Excellent if at home there is potassium permanganate. Divide it in the water, moisten a rag and put on the threshold of the room. The minimum protection, which is running at hand, will be a gauze bandage, moistened in soda solution, and rubber gloves. If it is possible, put on synthetic clothes. Synthetics in comparison with natural materials worse absorbing mercury pairs.
Cleaning a damaged thermometer begins with an open window. Fresh air will reduce the concentration of vapors indoors. In addition, in winter and autumn, the cool air reduces the temperature indoors and the evaporation process slows down.
Mechanical collection of mercury
The right collection of mercury is 80% of the success of eliminating the consequences of its air entering. If the substance fell on the floor to hard-to-reach gaps, pour them off with sand and carefully collect on a piece of paper with a small tassel. The entire area is carefully treated with a demurcurizer and rinse with water.
Another way to get mercury balls from hard-to-reach places on the floor is the use of a medical needle with cotton wool. Remember that all used fixtures must be together with the groove assembled in hermetic glass container.
Demercurination is a concept that combine a set of measures to physico-chemical removal of spilled mercury. After you have gathered mercury, you need to process the floor and the surface of the furniture.
This can be done independently subject to the recommended proportions of the compositions:
- 0.2% solution of potassium permanganate + acetic essence at the rate of 1 l of water by 5 ml of solution;
- 2% "whiteness" at the rate of 4 liters of water 500 ml of means;
- 20% chlorine lime solution;
- 40 g of soap + 50 g soda + 1 l warm water.
Apply the solution to the surface and leave at least 7 hours. After time, rush clean water. At the same time, leave the window open to ventilating the room.
How to collect mercury
What if the thermometer crashed on a smooth surface? For collection, it is necessary to arm a glass jar, half filled with cold water. The thing is that mercury is heavier and being placed in it, falls on the bottom. Thus, the formation of vapors harmful to life and health is minimized.
From "Tools" it will be convenient to wrap 2 sheets of tight paper, a small tassel, a scotch, or a plaster, medical pear and a syringe with a thick needle.
With the help of sheets of paper, collect small balls in one place so that they formed a single mercury spot. Tassel or shaving for shaving "Changing" a big ball on a sheet of paper and drain into a jar with cold water.
If small balls remained on the surface, which cannot be collected together, use the scotch or medical plaster, which together with mercury should be placed in a jar with water.
What you need to know about the elimination of mercury from cleft - in no case shine on the balls of mercury with desktop lamps with conventional strongly heating incandescent lamps. High temperatures accelerate the evaporation process. At home, it is better to use a mobile phone flashlight. Small balls assemble a medical pear or a syringe. The same recommendation is relevant if mercury fell on the carpet.
What if the thermometer crashed, but did not go to mercury? In this case, you first need to make sure that mercury does not follow if you raise the glass flask. Prepare a jar with water in advance and place the thermometer with the contents there. Be sure to put the gloves.
What if a thermometer crashed in the apartment, and the process of collecting a substance was dragged? Every quarter, go to fresh air, if the summer window is impossible outside the window and reduce the room temperature, reduce this time up to 10 minutes.
What to do if the thermometer crashed and did not find mercury? In this situation, it is important to understand that in a short period of time, mercury can not evaporate or disappear, which means it somewhere coveredly "dirty", moved to the slot in the floor or under the plinth. You may also look for it at all in the place where the smallest balls scattered.
You can only act in this situation in one way - to call a special service with equipment. Your inner calm that everything is good only will aggravate the situation, since the contents of a mercury thermometer can evaporate to 5 years, poisoning you and your loved ones.
The advantage of calling special services is not only that they will help to find and neutralize mercury, but also test measurements of the level of mercury concentration in the room.
Where to children collected mercury from the thermometer
So, we figured out what to do if the degrees crashed at home and how to collect his remnants correctly. And what will happen next? You cannot dispose of mercury yourself, you can not throw it into a trash can or pour into sewage.
Not so long ago, an interactive card appeared on the territory of our country, at which there are places where it is possible to pass not only old, broken thermometers, but also the other heavily polluting medium and materials. There are 2805 such posts in various cities, but their number is constantly growing.
If you immediately take the container with a broken thermometer, it is not possible, leave it in a dark room, away from finding people, ingress of sunlight and heat. The garage is quite suitable for this role.
Unfortunately, the state does not regulate the issue of disposal of household medical thermometers and mercury from them. The reception of the salted thermometers is produced only from medical organizations.
What are the signs of poisoning of mercury couples
Understood, if a thermometer crashed, what to do and how to maximally secure yourself, but it will not be superfluous to know about the manifestations of poisoning with this substance.
Acute parament poisoning is impossible at home and the cause cannot be a broken thermometer. The state comes exclusively with large-scale accidents at the enterprises, when the concentration of vapors reaches the critical mark and they enter the body in a short period of time.
The first signs of poisoning will be noticeable after 2-3 hours. Most often it is strong malaise, no appetite, headaches. A metallic taste appears in the mouth, it becomes painfully and heavily swallowed, they are inflamed and begin to bleed gums. Over time, sharp pain in the abdominal, diarrhea, chills, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing are added to the symptoms described above. The body temperature is often rising to 40 degrees. Ignoring these symptoms and setting the wrong diagnosis can be completed fatally.
Chronic mercury poisoning occurs in cases where with a relatively low concentration, there is a long impact on the body. Under long exposure, they understand the period from several months to the pair of years.
The first nervous system is first falling in chronic poisoning. In the first stages, drowsiness, excessive fatigue, frequent headaches, apathy appear. The poisoning of the body with mercury vapors is reflected on human behavior, it becomes irritable, inattentive, insecure.
In the future, such an unpleasant syndrome appears as mercury tremor. The trembling begins with the fingers of the hands, then goes back and lips, in more severe cases there is a tremor of the lower extremities and the whole body. In addition, poisoning is often accompanied by loss of taste sensations and skin sensitivity, sweating increases, thyroid gland increases. The worst in chronic poisoning that all these symptoms and consequences may appear several years after contact with mercury.
Microercurialism refers to the category of chronic poisoning and occurs when mercury into a negligible concentration affects a person for 5-10 years. It is possible to find out the reason only in the case of timely appeal to a number of symptoms, such as fatigue, increased excitability, memory weakening.
Microercurialism can occur even without direct contact of man with mercury. It will be enough to stay next to the room, in which the thermometer once was broken, it did not flow, but it was not widely removed.
At the first signs of malaise with suspicion of poisoning, it is necessary to leave the room and rinse the mucous membranes. This recommendation concerns the nose, mouth and eye, as well as open areas the topic, even if they did not come into contact with mercury. The washing can be made by flowing clean water or a weak solution of potassium permanganate, diluted to light pink.
Washing the stomach, if necessary, can only be carried out through the probe, other methods will be ineffective and even dangerous. Also prescribed a course of sorbents and intravenous administration of antidote.
What can I do
If the thermometer crashed, what we disassembled, and why not do?
In no case, the collected mercury cannot be washed off into the sewer. The substance easily settles on the walls of the pipes and will continue to poison you and your neighbors. In addition, it is impossible to eliminate mercury, just throwing into a trash can.
When collecting mercury, the vacuum cleaner seems the fastest and most reliable way, but it is not so. First, you will irrevocably spoil your home assistant, because mercury will remain on the tubes and the bag of the vacuum cleaner. Secondly, the vacuum cleaner during operation heats up and evaporating mercury only accelerates.
Do not try to fit the floor. The fact is that one drop of mercury evaporates less toxic vapors than the same mass of the substance divided into several sources. The desire will pass through only the fact that you will with your own hands increase the concentration of mercury indoors.
A number of studies of American scientists showed that a drop of 4 mm in a room of 20 m³ per hour increases the concentration of mercury vapor to 0.29 micrograms. If this drop is confused on the floor surface, thereby increasing its area, evaporation will reach 100 micrograms per 1 m³. These indicators will be 10 times higher than the norms permitted in industrial premises.
If mercury got on clothes, you will have to get rid of it. Neither manual nor the machine wash will help. In addition, the use of a washing machine will result in mercury particles in the drum and filter, as a result, the pair will still stand out.
Another error is the use of incandescent bulbs in desktop lights when trying to find mercury residues. Direct the light source from the ordinary lamp on mercury, you point point and heat flow, which leads to the acceleration of evaporation of the harmful substance. Add to this and your close finding to evaporated mercury, as a result you are in the very epicenter of the harmful effects.
Mercury thermometers slowly, but confidently leave our first-aid kits, yielding to more modern and safe designs. In the US, for 10 years, how their release is stopped and mass voluntary disposal is carried out. Unfortunately, concern for the safety of people and environmental pollution in our country only is their first sprouts. In most, everything falls on the shoulders of conscious citizens.
Anyway, the presence of a mercury thermometer of the house and access to it family members obliges you to know the rules of operation and, if necessary, the elimination of mercury. Of course, if possible, replace the usual thermometer on a new magpidative model, especially if there are children in the family.
I have such a question: what if the thermometer breaks down?
I read on the forums - mammies sometimes write that the child broke the thermometer. My one can also do it too. How then to be? Call MES or San Epidem Design? Tell me, please.
The mother of a child who broke the thermometer, answered 08.12.2020
I am just from those moms who have a child who broke a thermometer. It is unpleasant, but not scary. And no one does not need to call - I will tell you how to act.
What is dangerous broken thermometer
Mercury pairs, which is contained in the tip of the thermometer and runs on the scale, showing the temperature, health is dangerous. If a person is put on them, he will poison.
Acute poisoning is manifested several hours after contact with mercury. Among his symptoms is the general weakness, lack of appetite, headache and pain when swallowing, metal taste in the mouth, drooling, swelling and bleeding gum, nausea and vomiting. Often there are severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, sometimes with blood. Some people have inflammation of the lungs, chest pain, cough and shortness of breath, a strong chills. The temperature rises to + 38-40 ° C. . The faster you will remove a poisonous substance from your home, the more chances to avoid poisoning.
Not all glass degrees are equally poisonous - now produce not only mercury, but also the migratory devices. For example, in which Galinstan is located in the temperature scale. This is a mixture of liquid metals: Gallium, India and Tin. Galinistan unlike mercury does not evaporate outdoors, so harmless to humans.
How to act if the thermometer crashed
First of all, send for a walk or to Someone A child and domestic guests. Aquarium with fish can be left in place. If households have no opportunity to leave home, ask them to sit with animals in another room.
Open the window and close the door to the room. Mercury begins to evaporate at room temperature, and the cold slows down evaporation. Plus, fresh air reduces the concentration of dangerous vapors. But it is impossible to arrange a draft that the couples do not move to another room. If on the street is hotter than in the room, turn on the air conditioner.
Jump the respirator to protect yourself from mercury vapor if you have it. If the respirator is not, put on the usual medical mask or make it from the bandage or gauze. Before putting a homemade mask, moisten it with water.
If mercury from the broken thermometer got on a hot battery, it will not be possible to remove it independently: this metal boils at +40 ° С, so all mercury from the radiator immediately will be in the air. In this case, immediately leave the contaminated room, close the door tightly and call the Ministry of Emergency Situations at the number 112.
How to be treated economically
Or not pay for treatment at all. Tell me in our newsletter together with other materials about money
How to collect fragments and mercury
Instructions, how to be, if a thermometer crashed in the room, no law establishes. There are instructions on the Sites of the Ministry of Emergency Situations and Rospotrebnadzor - I described the procedure with a loan on them and for common sense.
To get into the room where a thermometer crashed, prepare such a set of devices:
- A jar with a swirling lid, about ⅔ filled with cold water.
- The solution of manganese. Prepare it in two versions: a bucket of thick, dark brown, almost opaque solution and a glass of weakly pink. In a bucket for each liter of the solution, add a tablespoon of salt and Some Acid, such as a tablespoon of acetic essence or a pinch of citric acid. In it you will pour the floor rag. Sollar from a glass will rinse the mouth after cleaning. If there are no mangartages at home, just pour cold water into the bucket. It is wiser than to leave mercury to evaporate and run into the pharmacy. The mouth can also rinse with ordinary water.
- Ragged for cleaning. They need to lay on the threshold and wash the place where the thermometer crashed. After cleaning, they will have to go to demarization together with the bank with mercury - I will tell about this below.
- Paper. It will fulfill the role of a scoop that you will roll mercury balls.
- Syringe, medical pear, needle, thick needle or stationery knife. Choose based on what you have at home, than you will be more convenient to collect mercury and with which it is not a pity to part, because after cleaning this tool will have to be disposed of along with the residues of the thermometer.
- Tassel for drawing or piece of wool.
- Lakeechoplasty in roll or tape.
- Lantern. It is possible that in the phone.
- Bahils and rubber gloves. If there is no bug, put on your feet packages.
Further act like that.
Put on the feet of the shoe covers, on the hands - gloves. Moisten a rag in a thick solution of manganese or cold water and bed on the threshold of the room where the thermometer crashed.
Gently, so as not to splash the remnants of mercury, bow your hands in gloves fragments of a thermometer and a metal plate with divisions, lower them into a jar with water.
Now come across mercury. Small drops can be assembled, upset by a sheet of paper, tassel, cotton wool or a stationery knife. You can still suck them with a syringe or medical pear. Collect small balls in one bigger, collect it on paper and shake into a jar with water.
If mercury fell on a dusty surface - a carpet or carpet, - small balls between the villi are more convenient to collect adhesive planers or scotch. Then these sticky pieces with nagwed mercury also need to be sent to the bank.
If mercury fell into the slot in the floor or other hard-to-reach places, it can be pushed with a thick needle or needle. Or pour a little sand in the gap and appointed sand together with mercury tassel. If mercury rolled under the plinth, it must be dismantled and collect mercury in any convenient way.
Then carefully inspect the surface, highlight hard-to-reach and dark places in the flashlight - the balls can be seen in the metal gloss.
The cleaning process can delay. In this case, every 15 minutes you need to do a little break. You can go to the next room to the open window or on the street.
When you collect mercury completely, all used items send to Toy Water jar and tightly tighten the lid.
The place where the degrees was broken, rinse with a solution of manganese or cold water. If the thermometer crashed on the carpet or carpet of the coating, it is better to wash this place with water: the manganese can paint the pile.
Bahuls and gloves put in a jar with water to mercury and fragments of a thermometer and thoroughly wash his hands with soap. Rinse your mouth with a weak solution of manganese or water, then clean your teeth thoroughly. During the day, try to drink more fluid: mercury compounds are derived from the body with urine.
After cleaning, you need to arrange in the room draft: it will quickly scatter the mercury pair of mercury. And in general, try as often as possible to air this room over the next week, and at the same time it is daily to arrange wet cleaning.
How to get rid of banks with mercury
A jar with mercury cannot be thrown into the garbage container - it must be taken to the demurcuriation center, where they take and destroy mercury-containing waste.
If it is not possible to do it right away, you can leave the bank for a day on the balcony or in the garage, and then take to demarization. It is better that in the place of temporary storage of mercury was cool.
It is easiest to know the address of an organization that takes such waste by calling 112. You can still search for it on the Internet, on the search line "Demercurization Center (the name of your settlement)".
You can take the bank to the Ministry of Emergency Situations, which takes particularly dangerous waste for demarization. In the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Grads and everything else will take free, in commercial companies the cost can be from 50 to 2000 Р. But sometimes they are closer to the house and work on a more convenient schedule - make a solution with a loan to these parameters.
What can I do
Collect only fragments and leave the rest. Mercury toxic and easily evaporates. The amount of mercury, which is contained in the sidewater, is enough to develop acute poisoning.
Collect fragments and balls of mercury with bare hands. Be sure to use gloves and remedies that I mentioned above. Mercury pairs can absorb through the skin, so you need to avoid contact with this poisonous metal.
Collect mercury by a broom or vacuum cleaner. The broom will only break the balls of mercury into smaller fractions and scatters them for the larger territory. And the vacuum cleaner after such use will have to be given to the destruction. Even if you have the most modern model with improved filters, some mercury particles will fall in a corrugated hose, which means that the hose will have to demarize. And if your vacuum cleaner has ordinary filters, then mercury particles will only scatter around the room, passing through the nutroome of the vacuum cleaner, in addition to heating. That is, the evaporation of poisonous substances will increase.
Throw away in trash gathered mercury And tools used for this, pour the contents of the cans into the sewer.
I hope you will not use all these tips. But if you suddenly come to such a situation, you can quickly respond and reduce the risk of poisoning to a minimum.
The first thing to do if a thermometer crashed - follow the instructions without delay. It describes the rules of cleaning, precautions, action during poisoning. It is not necessary to panic: it is dangerous that the mercury lean itself is dangerous, and finding indoors where it evaporates.
What to do if the mercury thermometer crashed
Regardless of whether a thermometer crashed in the apartment, a ward, school honey tube or otherwise, the algorithm for eliminating the danger.
Damage to the thermometer:
- In a room with a broken thermometer, there should be neither people nor animals.
- Open the window to ventilating.
- Close the door.
- Prepare a bottle or a jar with a lid and cold water for remnants of a broken thermometer, a tool for collecting mercury, flashlight, a dense package for materials used.
- Make a demurcuriation solution, prepare rags.
- Disguise into old clothes.
- Putting shoes for protecting shoes, rubber gloves, a controutible mask or a cotton-gauze bandage moistened with soda mortar.
- Collect the tool broken residues and mercury (1-5 g, depending on the type of thermometer), are folded into a container with water. With the protracted process, it goes outside every quarter of an hour.
- The container with the residues of the broken thermometer is closed tightly.
- Hermetically packaged the carpet, bed or things that were completely failed to collect mercury.
- Demmerizing mortar is detergent, where the thermometer crashed.
- In the package folds gloves, mask, shoe covers, rags, clothes, objects for collecting, make a hermetic node.
- Wash in the shower, wechitate the throat and the nose with soda solution, sorbents take.
- The bank with the residues of the thermometer and the package with things will be delivered to the Ministry of Emergency Situations 112 or in the SES, the organization for demarizing the premises or disposal of mercury-containing devices, waste.
- In the room where the thermometer crashed, it is undesirable to enter the week. All the time it is ventilated in it, without making drafts, wash the floors with a neutralizer of mercury.
If the thermometer broke the child, the baby is necessarily examined in the hospital.
If it is impossible to collect all mercury, they turn to local service, which makes demarization. Before the arrival of experts in the room are not heated, ventilated, the door is kept closed.
Step-by-step instructions for removing mercury
Removal, neutralization, utilization of mercury-containing substances and disinfection of materials, with them in contact, is called demarization. It is carried out by specialists of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, SES, and profile organizations.
For institutions, instructions have been developed in the event of damage to mercury-containing devices. When they break down in the house, the algorithm for LPU, kindergartens is suitable.
When using mercury-containing thermometers, they make a demurcourizing set in advance. It includes:
- waterproof gloves;
- shoe covers;
- Glass jar 0.5 l + cover-twist;
- rubber pear;
- Potassium permanganate (dry mangartee) or a different demurcurial agent;
- Dense bags of black or blue.
If the thermometer crashed, and did not collect all mercury - the pairs accumulate in the body, there is a dangerous poisoning. The lack of medical care entails irreversible processes, death. At intoxication urgently cause ambulance. The premises also make disinfecting specialists from demurcurization services.
Liberation of the room from strangers
After leaving the toxic substance, it highlights the pair, sticks to the shoes, animal wool. For the prevention of its distribution along the room and mercury poisoning from the room with a broken thermometer, people, pets pets are removed.
You should get around the substance possible. Drops from a broken thermometer are often scattered into an area of up to 5 m2 from the fall place.
In the room with a broken thermometer, for a week after its cleaning, there are continuous ventilation when the open windows and a tightly slamned door are made. In winter, after the service arrival, the heating devices are turned off, the batteries are covered with a cloth to reduce the temperature.
The liquid from the broken thermower is scattered in the form of silver balls. They do not harden, they are easily merged with each other when touched, well visible under the light of the lantern, they are invisible to the eye.
For dry collection of balls from tools, suitable:
- rubber pear with a thin tip (ideally);
- Screws syringe + thick needle;
- drawing bruster;
- 2 sheets of notebook;
- Plock or Scotch.
Also need a container with a hermetic lid. A demarizing solution is poured into it or very cold water.
Features of the collection of mercury:
- Make a dry fee when flashlight light;
- balls are collected from the periphery to the place of falling the thermometer;
- Small drops stick to the tape and together with it put into the bank;
- Large drops are collected by a pear or a syringe, squeeze into a jar;
- from shallow slots stretch with a syringe with a needle;
- Collecting from deep cracks make specialists in demercurization, sometimes there are a plinth to disrupt or disassemble the floor;
- balls can be customized with wet tassel or dry sheet;
- Instead of scoop, paper is used.
It is advisable to call the service for demarizing the room for measuring the concentration of mercury vapor.
Balls to collect the easiest from the tiled floor, linoleum. They are rolling on paper with a sheet or tassel, small drops catch scotch.
Visible mercury clusters from the carpet, upholstered furniture, other porous or tissue things collect pear or a syringe. Then the objects are hermetically pack into polyethylene. Disinfection makes in the demurcurization service.
The thermometer and mercury drops are broken in bed. On the middle of the bed, the blanket is moving, pillows, put pajamas. Sheet raising the ends and make a knot over folded things and fragments. Packing in polyethylene, take a disposal.
If he crashed in the sink, the balls roll into the drain. Then unscrew the siphon under the sink and with all the contents together with a broken thermometer are placed in a package or a plastic container with a dense cover, take over the disposal.
Aquarium degrees make murprise. Broken fragments with sangules (solid balls) are collected in the package, tied, thrown into the street container. All items are washed with soda mortar, the room of the day is ventilated.
Disposal of the thermometer and the assembled mercury
Air facilitates evaporation of the substance. A broken thermometer put to mercury, the bank is closed. Things are placed in packages, seal.
Disposal is made in demurcurization institutions. The service is caused to house or waste will take themselves. The nearest addresses of taking mercury-containing items can be found by phone 112.
Cleaning surfaces after collecting
Floor disinfection and other surfaces are made by solutions of antitutant neutralizers.
Effective accessible tools:
- a solution of manganese in the proportion of 20 g of powder on 10 liters of cold water;
- White solution at a dose of 1 l of the bleach on 5 liters of water (chlorine toxic for the body);
- Solution with 250 g of soda, 200 g of chips of the economic soap and 5 liters of cold water.
Make a demarization solution and wash either irrigated with a sprayer all surfaces, where there was a broken thermometer and mercury balls. Floor Tour with this means twice, then daily, while the room is ventilated.
Comment by Dr. Komarovsky:
What can not be done if the mercury thermometer crashed
The legislative documents indicate: a person is criminalized for the actions that are harmful to the health and life of people, ecology. Mercury refers to toxic substances of 1 hazard class. The article enters a negligence attitude to broken thermowners or used lamps, incorrect disposal of mercury-containing waste.
What is forbidden to do when crashing a thermometer:
- There is a room with a broken thermometer without personal protective equipment;
- In the room with a broken thermometer, do not close the door, do not air, do a draft;
- throw out the assembled material in the home basket for garbage, street container, garbage chute, on the ground, on the garbage;
- pour the mercury fluid into the sewer, water, to the ground;
- Leave even a small part of mercury-containing substances indoors;
- use for collecting vacuum cleaner, broom, brushes with rough bristles, rags;
- leave indoors where a thermometer, an animal, an incapacitated person, a child crashed;
- Leave the remnants of a broken thermometer in places of staying and animals, in contact with mercury;
- Wash carpets, clothes, rags, other things in contact with a broken thermometer, merge water into the sewer;
- wash things after mercury in a washing machine;
- Use things and objects before they are neutralizing demurcurization methods.
Violation of the rules entails poor-quality removal of mercury residues, the spread of toxic substance indoors and nature. As a result, the environment and housing is contaminated, mass poisoning of people, animals arises.
Doctors recommend replacing mercury hydraulic thermal silders.
If the degrees crashed at home - keep calm. Panic leads to actions, harmful health immediately or subsequently. It is best to contact mercury liquidation service. With an uncomplicated situation, cleaning is carried out independently.
Do you know which local organizations eliminate mercury from a broken thermometer and what to do with poisoning? Comment, share information with friends in the social network. Add an article to bookmarks may be useful in an emergency situation. Be healthy.
Mercury thermometer - familiar to many medical devices, which is used during the disease. It is a thin-walled glass design that can be easily smashed. If within mercury, running out of a broken thermometer, it will have a harmful effect on the surrounding space. It is necessary to know what to do if a thermometer crashed to minimize the consequences of the mercury swaming around the room in the form of toxic balls.
Put 👍 and subscribe to the channel "Svekarov.Net " . This will allow us to publish more interesting articles.
What is the mercury thermometer danger?
On the risk scale, mercury refers to extremely dangerous chemicals. For health, it is dangerous with a severe form of poisoning, from which a person can even die. Inxication more contribute to the pair of this substance than mercury itself. Although the thermometer does not contain a lot of mercury (in total in the amount of 1-2 grams or 0.074-0.148 milliliters), after he cracked, unacceptable residues can allocate harmful evaporation over a long period. Air with mercury couples does not smell, and how despite its influence, you can feel only after a while. Avoid contact with mercury-containing devices is especially important for pregnant women.
Mercury poisoning from a thermometer: Symptoms
Some people in the poisoning of a small dose of mercury may not experience any changes in well-being. However, mercury has the property to accumulate in the body, which is why the following violations are manifested in a state of health, which make it clear about mercury poisoning:
- begin to bleed gums;
- The limbs appear fine trembling;
- The brain works with interruptions causing insomnia, rapid fatigue, forgetfulness and other mental deviations.
If the thermometer crashed in a small room with a high temperature, it can lead to acute poisoning, which causes pneumonia, bloody diarrhea and there are cases when the victims die.
Mercury poisoning: first aid
If a person has fallen in pairs of this substance, the following steps should be performed immediately:
- bring the victim to fresh air;
- give it to drink at least two glasses of a weak mortar solution;
- fingers in the mouth cause vomiting;
- rinse the mouth with the same weak manganese solution;
- give a drink several glasses of simple water;
- There are means - antidots when poisoning with heavy metals - will correctly buy them in a pharmacy and give a drink to the victim along with the laxatives.
Further therapy is carried out in a medical institution.
Prevention of mercury poisoning from a thermometer
The most common cause of damage to the mercury thermometer is the careless handling of children. Therefore, first of all, take care of the place of storage of mercury thermometer. It must be in a case-case outside a child access zone. During the disease, when measuring the body temperature, make sure that the mercury hydraulic is applied solely for its intended purpose.
In Europe, it has long been legislatively forbidden to use mercury hydraulic devices. So, if you see a mercury thermometer "Swiss-made", know that it is made in China. Curler electronic thermometer from Germany in modern design (this high-quality device is available in domestic pharmacies) - a good choice for the prevention of mercury poisoning. In the Soviet past, such an alternative did not exist, now it is - it makes sense to take advantage.
In the usual household format (for measuring the temperature in the children's, in the kitchen or bathroom, as well as to monitor the thermal regime in the aquarium), mercury degrees do not apply. For example, an aquarium thermometer may contain a harmless alcohol solution with the addition of a red dye, why it does not pose a big danger to the surrounding.
Skilled a thermometer - what to do?
At home, it is not always possible to reliably hide the thermometer, and if the child finds it, the device may be divided. The result of such an incident is expected - all mercury, located in the sidewater, was poured into the room. If at home, where they smashed a thermometer, a lot of small slots, there is a danger that mercury balls got there - call the Ministry of Emergency Situations or Special Sanitary Service. Do not try to collect mercury yourself, to just throw out - it threatens a deterioration of health.
It is easiest to deal with mercury on a smooth floor, harder when she fell on a carpet, a fearful coupling of a sofa or bed linen beds. But, subject to certain rules, the task of its cleaning with their own hands is completely solved.
How to remove mercury from the floor
On the smooth surface of the floor, it is recommended to wash it in the following order:
- To put on the means of protection: a gauze bandage (preferably moistened with water), gloves and booties;
- With the help of a tassel or a tight sheet of paper, roll all the small balls on the floor to one large, placing it along with the paper into the glass container filled with a solution of manganese.
- Small particles from the floor collect the adhesive tape, no matter how much they were, and send them to the container with the solution together with it;
- Thoroughly enlighten all the cracks on the parquet floor and slit under plinths, if necessary, push the furniture and other household items if necessary;
- Wash the floor with an unnecessary cloth with a solution of manganese, and then with a chlorine;
- Defense and rags are disposed of in a separate trash bag;
- rinse your mouth and throat with a weak solution of manganese, take a shower.
It is important not to leave on the floor not a single droplet of mercury, which can be a source of harmful evaporation for a long time - the consequences of this scary to imagine. And do not try to remove the mercury from bed in the specified ways - if poisonous balls fell on underwear, it will have to be disposed of.
How to remove mercury from the carpet
If the Palace has a long pile, mercury drops penetrate inside, and they cannot be seen. In this case, use the following way:
- Immediately after entering mercury on the carpet, it is required to collapse in the corners to prevent the balls on the balls on the floor;
- Rolled carpet to put in a robust package or a big bag and take it to the street;
- Before hanging the carpet to the rope, it is necessary to spread the polyethylene film under it. It will help to avoid mercury to earth;
- Cut out mercury from the carpet villion, collect it from a film into a container with a solution of manganese.
Street air must air the carpet as long as possible (for at least three months). Then you need to handle the carpet in the solution of food soda or "whiteness" with soap and only after all these events it will be possible to return the carpet back to the apartment with a guarantee of the absence of the opportunity to poison.
Step-by-step instructions for neutralization of mercury
If the thermometer fell, and liquid flowed out of it, it should be removed as quickly as possible and proceed to disinfection of the room. At the same time, the actions performed should obey certain rules that take into account the specific properties of mercury.
Liberation of the room from strangers
All people and animals must be removed from the infected space. This is the most first action that is being taken if there was a broken mercury thermometer in the room.
You can reduce the concentration of mercury vapor in the air by opening the windows. The air ventilation should not create drafts so that the mercury pairs do not spread through the neighboring rooms, and the balls did not "felt" in different directions. Therefore, it is important to follow the recommendations to leave the doors closed.
Specific tools and fixtures are used to collect liquid metal balls.
Glass Capacity with Lid
In the house you can always find a jar of glass that is tightly closed. Capacity should be filled with 2/3 by a solution of manganese, folding the glass of a broken thermometer with the remnants of mercury and tightly close the lid. Mercury harvested in the bank, which weighs much more water, will fall at the bottom.
Tape with adhesive base
When the question arises where to give small remnants of mercury (traces), the tape on the adhesive basis will come to the aid or tape. The surface is covered with adhesive side of the tape, the mercury remains on it, and the tape is sent to the container with the solution.
A piece of cardboard
Alternatively, it is allowed to ride mercury on a thick sheet of paper or cardboard. Such a means for safely collecting heavy metal is probably in every home and is the easiest "tool" to collect mercury.
The best option for collecting mercury balls will be the use of medical pear - fringe. Also, the syringe is suitable with the tip without a needle. Sliply mercury hands will not be taken in gloves.
It can be used in the absence of a syringe or fringe. There are also special brushes for demurcuriation - they are equipped with a copper pile, as copper has a property to attract mercury.
Bahils are used as protective products. However, not in every household they are. But everyone has garbage bags. Recommended while cleaning mercury put them on their feet and tie a rope. Such a means of protection acts no worse than the bohyl. After work, garbage packages are utilized.
When collecting mercury, it is important not to leave any of her droplets. Here will be effectively using the flashlight illumination. Mercury looks like a silver metal that shines well in the reflected light. In slots under plinths, after lighting the flashlight, mercury balls will be perfectly visually visible, and they can be hooed with the tip of the copper wire or pull the nose of the medical pear.
To collect mercury is impossible to completely eliminate its harmful effects. It can adsorb on various surfaces - there is no guarantee that all small droplets gathered a mercury cleaner. Therefore, it should be disinfected by chemicals.
In an industrial scale for disinfection, powdered sorbents are used. The solid composition is easier to remove with a large area. At home, a solution of manganese or chlorine-containing agent is used.
A solution of mangartee
For processing pollution from mercury, a solution should be made with a concentration of 8 liters of water 1 gram of manganese salt. Such a solution is safe for washing linoleum or parquet - their product properties are saved. The mercury reacts with the elements of the solution and turns into a salt of black color, which does not highlight toxic vapors.
Decomposes when in contact with water with chlorine selection. Chlorine interacts with mercury, forming harmless substances. However, the volatility of chlorine and for a long time the reaction is difficult when using such a disinfection method.
This is the name of a set of measures to collect mercury with mechanical and physicochemicals. Depending on the degree of pollution, the technology of work may have differences. Eliminate the effects of mercury infection from a broken thermometer on the floor can be independently. In some cases related to the difficulties of collecting mercury or its large quantities, it is better to contact specialized demarization services (for example, to specialists of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, which know where to go to mercury collected).
Disposal of thermometer
There is a developed technology to dispose of mercury thermometers and other mercury-containing devices (luminescent lamp and other). The main thing is to know the contacts of the services in which you should contact this case. A broken thermometer, items and things that were used for demarcurization can be submitted to the relevant Ministry of Emergency Situations. In large cities there are organizations where you can pass and a whole mercury thermometer, if you refused to use them for security reasons.
What can not be done if the mercury thermometer crashed
With self-elimination of mercury, when a thermometer broke, it is not recommended to perform the following actions:
- It is categorically impossible to collect mercury with a vacuum cleaner. If the premises are still allowed, it can dramatically increase the concentration of mercury vapor in the air. The vacuum cleaner will turn the mercury in the mercury dust, the surface of the evaporation of which will become much larger. This sharply makes it difficult to further demarize the premises.
- For the same reason, it is impossible to remove mercury with a broom. In this case, the substance can be dissected on a large area, to neutralize it will be more difficult.
- The assembled mercury is forbidden to throw into the courtyard garbage boxes or drop into the sewer. As a result of such actions, other people will be subject to toxic exposure.
- It is impossible to eliminate traces of mercury, hitting clothes, shoes with a machining in a washing machine. The remnants of mercury have increased adhesion (not absorbed into the cloth), and such a wash can cause mercury into sewage.
- To remove mercury with a simple wet cloth - it means to complicate the situation without achieving any positive effect.
- While cleaning mercury should not be kneeling or rely on elbows. It will contribute to the risk of contacting the clothing or human skin with mercury directly.
- In the case of applying Scotch, do not make sharp movements. Poor adhesive remnants of mercury can tear off and increase the area of contamination.
With insecurity in full success of mercury harvesting with their own hands, it is necessary to contact a specialized organization that will remove and utilizes it professionally.
How long will the mercury evaporate?
Mercury is the only metal that, under normal conditions (temperature 18 ° C - 20 ° C) is in a liquid state. Like any other liquid, mercury has the property of evaporation. The temperature factor, air circulation rate, the surface area of evaporation and other parameters affluence the temperature of the air circulation.
At room temperature 18 ° C and in a poorly ventilated room, mercury will evaporate for a long time. This is its danger. A small mercury ball emerged under the plinth for about 3 years will be the source of inhalation of a poisonous substance, which, in the end, can lead to poisoning living in such a room. The maximum permissible concentration of mercury in the air for domestic settlements is 0.0003 milligrams per cubic meter.
Disposal of a broken thermometer
All things that were used in the cleaning of a broken mercury thermometer should be disposed of. Capacity with the residues of the thermometer and the assembled mercury, all the auxiliary items and devices, clothing, shoes - all that could touch mercury, it is absolutely impossible to throw out to the street or merge into the sink. Telephones of organizations should learn - where to call and someone to call for the surrender of mercury items. These services must come and pick them up for technologically correct destruction. You can call on a well-known telephone Ministry of Emergency Situations.
Cleaning the room
After performing all demurcourizing activities, preventive wet cleaning should be carried out using standard detergents. Such cleaning should be carried out daily within 2-3 weeks and accompanied by the mandatory creation of conditions under which the contents of demurcurization residues deteriorate.
By 2020, in Russia, the use of mercury hydraulic devices will prohibit. However, it is not worth waiting for this time, and now (especially it concerns families with young children) to switch to therapy appliances. In order not to think what to do if a thermometer crashed, it is better not to keep the potential hazard of poisoning with heavy metal in the house.
For the project, your gratitude is important in the form of 👍, subscriptions for Canal Zen. , ours Website ,Group Vk. and B. Facebook. ,On Channel B. Telegram , on the YouTube. , at Instagramm. .Thank you in advance! :) The author is Olga Zavyalova, A source
Read more: A housewife? Your work was rated in trillions of dollars!