The developing rug appeared in everyday life relatively recently and has already gained wide popularity: in care of the child and his upbringing at an early age, he is able to replace a whole set of things and at the same time practically does not take away the useful housing area. Accordingly, the prices of these items are clearly overestimated, so those who want to do with the scratch the developing rug do their own hands, especially since at home it is quite possible and does not require any significant cost.
However, if you view widely well-known guidelines for the manufacture of developing rugs, they are reduced mainly to the instructions, what to take the material, how to cut, lead a line, stuff, etc. And otherwise - something like "parents can show their fantasy and express individuality." His? But the rug should help the child to form a person, and in adults it is such as it is. Then, Mom, most likely, sewing is already able, once watches sites for needlewomen, and not trade catalogs. In this publication, we will try primarily to give readers a view, What a developing rug for children in which case will be better and how to do it on the basis of the features of child psychology. Although the cutter with sewing will not remain aside.
Technologically, most of the developing rugs are equivalent to the seganos, although other versions options are also possible, see below. Actually developing elements in it - all sorts of appliqués, pockets, valves, bulk soft lining. How to reduce all this in a single product, see for example Master Class:
Video master class: developing rug do it yourselfAnd we will try to figure out how to come up with a useful for the baby and an entertaining composition for him. More precisely, what frameworks should be adhered to, fantasizing the future homemade developing rug.
Note: When reading further about the composition of the rug in the master class, questions may arise, which we will talk about.
From 0 to 7
Recall briefly the main stages of the development of young children. Consider only that the specified age limits are conditional; Individually, they can differ significantly. So:
- 0-6 months - Miffensant. Feelings are almost completely organic ("internal" dictated by the condition of the body). Basics of view are formed: a clear vision (the look becomes meaningful), adaptation to lighting. Feedback with the outside world instinctive: Creek, smile, unfinished movements.
- 0.5-1 year - Slider, learns to recognize information from the senses and dispose of it, which is still unsure. Around the year, developing toys and items will be beneficial for him, incl. Rug, giving tactile and visual sensations. The color vision is still imperfectly, the blue gamma is perceived darkened and with poorly distinguishable thin shades, and red and yellow tones are overly bright, "brazing."
- 1-3 years - Walker, child learns to manage the limbs and make targeted movements. In vision, we gradually type "juice" blue tones and fit warm. The accuracy of the "rangeference" of binocular vision is gaining, but its geometry is still distorted: items seem huge, plump. At the age of 2-3 years, the child needs a developing rug with game elements. The first accurate feedback in the world appears - speech.
- 3-5 years old - The most important "evolutionary leap": a person begins to think, compare the causes with consequences, to make elementary conclusions about the causes of what is happening and forecasts for the future on the basis of the analysis of the current situation. Motorika, the senses and speech are improving, but there is no distracted thinking yet: the world of the baby is his belongings and the nearest surroundings, and his center is Mom. Causal relationships are aware of simple direct.
- 5-7 years old - develops figurative thinking. A normal developed child is capable of tracking 2-4 steps of causal relationships and, accordingly, perform targeted movements from the same phases. Color vision - almost adult, and in all other things the child is no longer a kid. Following the rule of ontogenesis, this is the transition from primitive wildness to civilization: the child already understands that the world is not only what he directly feels, but something huge, but quite learned, transformed and suitable for use. A rug may be will be born, but for some other purposes: in development he did his job, it's time to school.
Note: The rule, or principle, ontogenesis in biology states that any living organism in its individual development (ontogenesis) to some extent repeats the biological history of its evolutionary ancestors (phylogenesis). The rule is true for a person. For example, the human embryo in the initial stages of pregnancy appear for a while ... Zhabra. Then, in the womb of the mother, they disappear and replaced with light.
Does he need it at all?
Teachers, pediatricians and children's psychologists have not yet come to a common opinion, a developing rug is useful. There is agreement only in one: The developing rug for kids is beneficial, only if the mother regularly and as much as much of the time of the child's gaming activity is engaged with him Or at least carefully looks after. Otherwise, the whole world of the child can be closed on the rug, and he can grow an intrahert, or, even worse, an autistic, who cannot organically fit into human society and adequately react to the circumstances of life. Simply put: Mom rug will not replace, although it can make it easier to facilitate its concerns. If the mother throw his own on the rug to develop, as can, and itself will become somewhere, it will only be worse.
What a rug is needed
"Mishke Paw / dropped a bear on the floor / still not bother him / because he is good!" Everyone knows how tight children are tied to their favorite toys. The basis of this effect is impenetrable: instinct self-preservation. Loss or damage to the usual thing, safety, reliability and benefit from which, from the point of view of small, tested - a signal about some danger. Especially terrible, which is unknown. That is why, not because it will have to be altering, a children's developing rug is extremely desirable to do so that it becomes loved by the moment of the need for him to his pension pore - appeals to the bedside or just to the game rug. Reincarnation is possible for future new family members. Then the developing rug should be interesting to play with younger and the child is no longer small.
Properly performed educational mats for children
Successful samples of this kind of amateur creativity are presented in the photo. We will talk about materials for them below, but still pay attention to:
- Diverse detail, but not too small and not very large: the little things the slider cannot be seen as it should, but very large homogeneous fields walker if they do not seem to be clearly threatening, then sympathies will not cause;
- The color scheme is not screaming, the bright details are small, so that and very crumbling in comparison with them did not seem large. Elements of blue colors in the composition do not dominate;
- For the slider stage there are many details with a variety of textures - there are all the possibilities to draw the touch;
- Walkers they give the opportunity to exercise in the account. It is not yet consciously, but then understand that 1 is not 2 and not 3 and that "a lot" can be considered as much as it will be easier;
- Pockets, valves, ties, clasp - learn exactly moving with your fingers;
- For thought stages - zoning, implicit left and clear right. By organizing order in our Mirka, we are taking care of it.
Note: Even before the stage of substantive thinking, it is possible (maybe with the help of a children's psychologist) determine what the child's temperament will be. In some cases, this is possible for newborns, for example. Using the rules of inheritance temperament. For choleric and melancholic, preferably implicit zoning, and for sanguits and phlegmatics - explicitly.
Make a developing rug best of all natural fabrics, Hypoallergenicity of which (inability to cause allergies) Verified: Atlas (for smooth, but not slippery), felt, bosy, bikes, denim. Wool is not suitable, she is an allergen. Weak, for adults safe, but the skin of children is more sensitive. For the same reason (gentle skin) does not fit silk, it is very easily electrified and gluits a strongly polarized light, see below.
Modern synthetic fabrics for children's things are not inferior to natural, but only and only with acc. certificate from verified manufacturers. If the synthetics of unclear origin seems to be at all worse than x / b, it still does not say anything: it can be made of cheap plastic obtained using toxic catalysts. The fibers of the tissue fiber catalyst can be released in quantities, an ordinary laboratory analysis of non-captured, but with long-term effects of harmful to children.
Filler is better to take a sintepon, He is hypoallergen and practically does not accumulate static electricity. Furniture foam rubber from 35 is not so good, in a dry room, it is noticeably electrified. It would be great for the most ordinary batting - but, alas, before the first washing. As for the thread, the best option is propylene. They are durable, racks, not allergenic. By themselves slightly electrified, but if the entire rug is an anti-static, charge accumulation is detected.
What is not necessary
The above rules for constructing the composition of the children's rug give a wide fantasy of parents, so it is necessary to outline the boundaries, it is impossible to pass. Completely unacceptably mirror on a developing rug, pos. 1 In fig. Than, by the way, sinters a lot of expensive promoted products. The point is not that the child can be afraid of his reflection, not at all. The fact is that the direct light reflected from the mirror (and how to avoid it for sure?) Polarized to 100%. For the rapid visual apparatus, this is very harmful; Mirror is strongly not recommended in children for large children.
Children's educational mats made with errors
Note: Volumetric parts in this sample is just an accident. From them there will be no loud.
Next rough error - monotonous items for feeling, pos. 2. Tactile feeling should develop comprehensively, as well as others. And on the pos. 3 - Too big brilliant field of saturated blue. What it is bad - see above.
Next in fig. There are examples of errors already a little bit of prosperous. On pos. 4 Blue field is muted, on pos. 5 Its area is relatively small. On pos. 6 The location of the cold color actually unsuccessfully affects the T. Naz. The effect of dominance of the top, but the pale blue kel is significantly leveling. Here the main error is too detailed and complex composition, calculated already on a fairly developed figurative thinking.
Note: To completely refuse blue in the color of the developing rug, of course, too bad. The child must learn to distinguish him. It makes sense, except for the choice of soft shades, bent the blue to the center of the rug, where it will be psychologically neutral, see for example. Video below.
Video: Developing rug "Underwater World"
Initialness rug on pos. 7, it is necessary to believe, clear in the light of the above: it is too small and deprived of clear meaning detailing zones. How to understand these patterns to a person who thinks the categories of "Bolya - Hurt", "Wet-Buk"? Also on pos. 8: The rug is clearly for the girl, but what's there to what in each sector? If children, due to the undeveloped still figurative thinking, pragmatics, then the girls pragmatics are doubly. And most of them remain all life. The same flames, obscure meaning, on Pos.8: zones of suitable size, are clearly expressed, but, purely children's question: why is it here? We can explain to your own way?
Rugs for girls
Detailing a developing rug for a girl can be quite detailed as, for example. In the master class at the beginning. But provided that the entire composition is semantically transparent and is focused in a certain direction. If the circle of interests of daughters is still unclear, the zones need to be larger, clearly pronounced, and with the details they also do not smack, to the left in fig. Girls generally prefer round rugs; The range of interests for the future hostess is not distracted concept. Interests for successful management of the economy requires a lot of different, and in this case zoning a round rug needs to sectors, in the center. If the rug is rectangular, then in the middle there must be a free space for the lady of this Mirka, on the right; In women, the desire for Avtarkia remains for life.
Examples of educational rugs for girls
Other special workers
For a child-fidget, which is so pulling where it is not necessary, a rug with a soft barrier will fit well, on the left in fig. A large children's carpet can be supplemented with a separate barrier, in the center. It does not have to be with a filler, a completely low barrier from pomponov is suitable. How to sew a baby rug from pumps, see the roller down partition, but in the same way you can make a border on any developing rug.
Children's educational rugs with special features
The mild barrier and psychologically soft, unlike the fencing of the children's playman, and keeps the child in his legal operational zone unobtrusively. Suddenly, the Favorites will fall like Skoda on the side, something like: "Uh-uh ... Mmm ... Based on the analysis of the aggregate of existing factors, by trivial conclusions we conclude that, in principle, unauthorized activities Objectively, it is possible, but only very likely - mom will burn. "
For girls, very, very economic, in a good sense of the word, a rug with large deep pockets and valves will be suitable on the right in Fig. Being a kopeck for the same future hostess and homework not such a sin; In life can come in handy just like courage for the boy.
Video: Pumps rug for a child with their own hands
Developing auto-shocks are predominantly boyish, although in modern life knowledge of traffic rules and the ability to manage vehicles are needed to all. Therefore, a narrow specialization of the rug on road traffic can not be considered its disadvantage. In the end, where it is said that only one beloved toy should be? Or that the Avtokhonik cannot be sewed another, generalizing?
Children's developing aircraftriks
If a child plays with machines on a raw rug alone, it is advisable to make it somewhat stylized, detailed and invalid, as described above, on the left in Fig. If his discipline driving controls the traffic police inspector in the form of an elder brother, the detail is allowed more detailed and approximate to reality in the center. But in any case, to put a traffic light from each transition-zebra, or leave all zebras without traffic lights, do not. It is best to depict traffic lights in 1-2 transitions, to the right there, to assume: Zebra she and in Africa Zebra, with a traffic light or without.
Rugs with arcs
Educational mats with arcs are more than replaced by the children's playpen, without preventing explicit prohibitions at the same time in the form of its fence:
- Virtually, but unequivocally define their own side of the child, without creating physically insurmountable obstructions at the same time; This contributes to the development of self-discipline from an early age.
- For arcs and toys suspended to them, much more capable of grabping, learning to walk than for the Playa barrier.
- On the rug with arcs for the child, the likelihood of slapped with a scope of Jumping (which, by the way, the playpen does not prevent) minimal.
- Being already quite a qualified walker, with the help of the same toys it is convenient to make dull-sick-faithful, pos. 1 in fig.
Children's educational mats with arcs
Arcs for the homemade children's developing rug can be made differently. The most durable and inexpensive are obtained from a plastic gymnastic hoop, covered with synthet and a cloth-covered. It is only necessary to decide how to make them folding to clean and hide the need for the permissions.
In industrial products of this kind of arcs, it is often put in the clock and supply hidden hinge, pos. 2. Make it with your own hands, taking into account the soft covering of the arcs, it is difficult, and to tie the crossroad with a cord (pos. 3) or a bow - unreliable.
The easiest way to make ards by tangent and junction tight tape or rubber, pos. 4 and 5. If the legs of the arc connect the plywood band with a thickness of 3-4 mm, then the tent of them will be no less durable and convenient for assembling-disassembly than the hinge. The legs of the doug plywood are connected too. It is easy: wooden tubes are drunk in their ends, and the band is attached to them with self-draws. Next, the visible wooden parts are ekrive and color.
In cramped housing conditions or, let's say, with a long-term leaving the whole family to the country, a developing rug and one arc can be useful. In this case, her legs put in the nasty outside on the sidewalls of pockets. For sleep, a child is to make a relief of the rug, put the mattress.
On rug figures
Figures for the developing rug, as already mentioned, sew. Patterns of several species are given in Fig. Tree, on the left at the top - simple applique. The specified parts are navigated on the green flap in the form of a crown. But so beloved by little Hippo is already something like textile camouake: it is a 3-layer of the same colors from the same flap. In the next, from the bottom up, flaps, windows are cut through which the previous or bottom layer breaks. Figures from the dialing on the right are performed in one or another technique.
Pattern figurines for children's educational rugs
Finally, so indispensable, especially for the girls' rugs, element, like flowers. There are different options here. Volumetric soft flowers from textile materials - the topic is special, and how to sew flowers appliques from a colored felt, see the following plot:
Video: Flowers for a felt baby rug
© 2012-2020 Question repair.ru
Display all materials tagged:
Despite the great diversity of developing rugs for children in stores, very often we cannot stop your choice on a specific model. And it is not surprising, all the kids are special. But it is difficult to determine exactly what their feature in the first weeks of life. Therefore, usually the choice either falls on all mats immediately, or none approaches our needs.
If you still can't decide on the choice of rug, then know that the developing rugs for children can be created with their own hands! Quite desire and knowledge of the basic principles of their design. What are we talking about and talk about.
Basic requirements for rugs sewn do it yourself
Even if you already know exactly what type of rug you need, do not hurry to grab the needle and fabric. It is very important not to forget that the developing rugs for a long time becomes the main toy of your baby, a faithful companion and assistants in the development of the world. Therefore, for started to study the basic requirements for such mats, and after reaching them to sewing.
Attention to detail
The best children's psychologists work on the development of modern rugs and high-tech equipment are used, but needlewood rugs have their own number of advantages:
- You choose materials for the rug and confident about their safety,
- You yourself decide how many games and game items will be on the rug,
- You yourself form the size of the playing field of the future rug, and it can be very different from the standard offered by world manufacturers,
- Your rug will be created exclusively for your baby, it will also provide and take into account its features and preferences, his love for one or another games, as well as colors.
That is why so far most mothers prefer to sew developing rugs for children with their own hands.
But before you begin to sew such a rug, you need to remember some important requirements for work, so that after not to be disappointed as a result.
one) If you are going to develop a small Motor of the baby, then the items that will perform this function, choose different.
The monotony will quickly get bored with a child, and he will lose interest in the game.
2) If you want a rug to serve for a long time, leave a free space to add new games.
In the first days of life, the baby will play more and more interesting with large details, images and beads, but the older it will become, the smallest and the details will be subsequent sectors.
3) For the base of the rug, choose bright colors, but not screaming and not glossy, so that the baby's eyes are not tired and the passion for the game is not lost.
four) Remove the location of sectors and game elements on the canvas so that they not only include maximum benefit as a developing game, but also harmoniously fit into the overall idea.
The field should be logically built, otherwise the child will not see the final goal and soon his interest in the game will disappear.
Do not forget that the main goal of the rug is the development of your baby in a game form. And so it is very important that he was wondering, fun and informative.To the contents ↑
Materials and accessories for rugs
To create a developing rug for children with their own hands you will need a lot of diverse material. But this does not mean that he should be twisted by beads, laces and chaotic sticky velcro, which will only interfere and confuse the kid.
To begin with, you need to think over the main theme of the rug, to decide on the main tasks and functions, and after starting to stock up materials.
The first thing you need for a sewing of a developing rug is a fabric.
It is needed both to create a basis and for most applications that will decorate the playing field. Therefore, with its selection, pay attention to the following:
- For the wrong side, a non-slip fabric is suitable for the rug does not chop by floor,
- For the basics, the fabric is the cloth monochny, dense, so that it can withstand the frequent use of the rug,
- Slim fabrics are suitable for decor and appliqués - sitheria, hazard, cotton,
- For rustling elements, choose a cloak, artificial silk,
- For games aimed at the development of tactile sensations, velvet, suede, velvet, felt and jeans are suitable.
As you can see, a lot of fabrics will need a lot to create a developing rug.
Before you go to the store, we advise you to accurately decide on the sketch, as well as look into the closet - there are accurately a couple of unnecessary things that are perfect for your idea.
Do not forget about accessories, which plays an important role here:
- buttons, velcro, zipper and buttons, clashes teach children to fasten the details;
- Elames, laces, tapes and braids will help to hide and get separate game elements, as well as portray natural phenomena. For example, rain or sun looking out due to clouds;
- Beads, sequins and multi-colored pebbles will attract attention and develop the perception of color crumbs.
Look around, not only sewing fittings can help you in creating a developing rug. Everything will go to move:
- peas, beans, millet and buckwheat - as a filler and the creation of toys-lumps;
- woolen threads - as imitation of grass or animal wool;
- Bright fountacks - as inserts and noise effect.
And this is not the entire list of materials that you can come in handy. Each rug is unique, like his owner. Therefore, you decide what is suitable for you to create it.
Do not forget only that all materials must be natural and not dangerous to the health of the baby.
Shallow details sewing firmly, and choose the fabric with the mind so that it does not linake and do not paint the children's palms.To the contents ↑
Create a developing rug for children with your own hands
As we said, developing rugs for children are different. They differ not only by sizes and filling, but also the goal, since they are created under the specific age of the kid. Therefore, first decide how long you want a rug to serve you, and only then choose the option that you are more suitable. And we will try to figure out how to create the basis and how to supplement the playing field of the most common varieties of children's rugs.To the contents ↑
Mat with arcs do it yourself
Since the mats with arcs and sideboard are best suited for babies of the breastside, then they are creating bright.
In addition to the previously mentioned materials in the form of fabric and fittings, arcs will be needed. This will help us gymnastic hoop or metal-plastic pipes.
Consequently, to create a developing rug with arcs, we will need:
- monophonic fabrics of bright colors - hawk, sitherium, cotton;
- non-slip fabric for the reverse side of the rug;
- Gymnastic hoop with an approximate diameter of 65 cm or 3-4 meters of metal-plastic pipe.
First, decide on the size of the rug.
The most common size of the developing rug with arcs is considered to be 90x90 cm, but you can decide what area will be the playing field of your baby.
The base of the rug
Remove the square of the desired size from the main fabric for the front side of the rug and exactly the same of the non-slip tissue that will be the opposite side. Sust them together and remove to face, but leave a sufficient hole for packing.
In order for on the rug to be gently lie and turning over, insert several layers of synthesis in the resulting workpiece and then all squeeze.
So farcing inside the rug does not shifted and not rushed, touch the future rug (all layers of syntheps and fabric), manually or on a sewing machine.
So we created the basis for the developing rug, which can be immediately or over time to decorate with toys and applications for your fidget.
Now go to arcs.
If you chose a gymnastic hoop, then you must first cut it in half to get the framework. Then the arc needs to be made more secure and soft. Therefore, we again get the syntheps and turn it around the blanks.
When the arc is not visible under the layer of syntheps, and you will consider it as soft as possible and safe for the baby, take the cloth, sew a long pipe from it, remove and insert the resulting arc into it.
Connection of arcs and base rug
Do not forget that arcs up Must be connected together, for this you can:
- Insert two lace in one of the fabric tubes, which will be after intercepting both arcs;
- hide from the main tissue tape, which will bind arcs;
- Take any braid or finished tape.
After the base and arc are willing, it remains the main question, how to connect two main elements together?
If you do not plan to collect and disassemble the rug, you can sew a fabric that the arcs are wrapped to the corners of the rug. Your developing rug on it will be ready and they can be used.
If you plan to make it more transportable, then at the stage of sewing the base it is worth thinking about the options for fastening arcs.
You can hide small pockets in the form of pipes with a diameter for a couple of centimeters large than an arc, and sew them to the corners of the rug base.
A clear process of such a connection shows Olga Volkov in his master class:
You can cut through the base of the rug at the cutting stage, spend the resulting loops and sew from the reverse side of the velcro. At the second part of it, attach it to the finished arc and insert it into the loop. That is what the love of Lozinskaya, dividing the tricks of creating a mobile and bright developing rug in their master class to create a children's rug.
If you plan to use a developing rug and after the baby learns to walk, then the arcs can be collected separately from the playing field.
To do this, you just need to trim their desired length, clean the synthetic tube and weigh the cloth, and after forming an arc, having threw the ends of one pipe between another ribbon. It turns out a durable frame of two arcs on which any suitable rug can be stacked.
Calculation of pipe length for arc
To calculate the length of the pipe that is suitable for you for the arc, you need to know the diagonal of the rug itself. Then using the conventional formula of the circumference length, you can calculate how much the pipes you need.
To do this, simply multiply the rug diagonal for the number π, equal to 3.14, and then divide the resulting result on half.
For example, you want to assemble arcs from a pipe for a 90x90 cm rug. They will be installed in the corners of the field, therefore, the base of our semicircle will be the starting point.
So, the diagonal of our rug will be 126 cm (90cm x 1,4). Now we need to multiply the resulting number on 3.14 - 126smx3.14 - to obtain the circumference of the intended circle, which will be equal to 395.65 cm. But since this is the length of the complete circle, then we need to divide it input - 395.65 cm / 2 = 197.82 cm. Total, we will need two cuts from a metal-plastic pipe of approximate length 198 cm. If the arc is too high, simply reduce the length of the pipe until you receive a satisfying result.
To the contents ↑
Please note that one pipe must be longer than a few centimeters for greater stability of the design.
Mat with arcs and sides do it yourself
Another distinctive feature of the developing rugs for children to the row is the presence of not only arcs, but also the sides so that fidgets remain in place.
As we have already spoken, such mats are several types:
- with palmlights;
- With sideboards, which are part of a large rug.
Pillow, rollers or other soft limiters can become with palmocks.
If you want the rug for a long time becoming your assistant, then your choice is a rug with lifting side. After all, he has two sizes - in the assembled and disassembled form.
To sew such a rug, you must first build the correct pattern. To do this, decide on the size of the initial, small rug. Draw this square or rectangle on paper, and now on each side add a rectangle whose height will be the height of the wall. That is exactly what your foundation will be.
In places where flights will develop, you can sew laces or tapes. Then for the assembly of the rug you will be sufficiently tightly tie them among themselves. If you prefer velcro or buttons, then the fracture is all the height of the side.
A more visual process of creating such a rug can be seen in a small master class of young mom.To the contents ↑
Thematic or game rug do it yourself
And yet the most popular among the developing rugs for children is gaming. After all, there are so many interesting and fun!
The basis of such a rug can be sewn in different ways:
- solid canvas to which after the applications and educational toys will fifty;
- Separate sections that will connect, over time, increasing the rug in size.
But in any case you will need:
- several large sections of the fabric;
- Singyprc or foam rubber as a seal;
- flap bright fabric of different textures;
- buttons, beads and other fittings;
- Castles, velcro and rubber bands, etc.
To begin with, decide on the sketch of your future rug:
- Consider the size of the finished product and whether you will sew it from flaps or from solid cut;
- Think over the location of the games and the logical transition between them;
- Come up with the plot of the rug.
It is very important that in everything that will happen on the rug was a meaning and pattern. Do not attempt to place games with bees and hedgehogs in the middle of the sea - it only confuses the child.
An excellent tip can be the choice of the type of rug. You can sew:
In any case, you will need the foundation that is stitched from two sections of the fabric and the filler pasted so that the rug is as secure as possible for games.
After you can sew game items to it in the manner you need.
If you have chosen the plot of the area of the area - the forest, the motorway or park - then you can split the field on the sky and the ground. Below will place trees, road, small animals or houses, at the top you will have a place for clouds, sun, birds and aircraft.
Do not limit your fantasy, you can always add a mat with a new object, simply sewing it or changing other places.
Use velcro, buttons and lightning to connect toys. So in the sky, the aircraft attached to the lightning slider can fly, in the house of the windows can open and close on the button, and the hedgehog hiding under the bush can collect apples or a berry that is attached to it on velcro.
Cute soft hedgehog
Creating educational rugs for children with their own hands, be sure to pay attention to the variety of types of toys:
- Sust or connect noisy objects - pumped in a capsule from a chocolate egg buckwheat or beads, reinforce or cover the cloth, giving a toy the image of a bee, butterfly or rabbit;
- Use felt for flat applications that will move through the playing field and attached to the velcro, buttons or buttons;
- Provide the presence of pockets on zipper locks in which playing elements will hide;
- In the individual sections of the appliqué appliqués with candies inside, such a rustling will not be ignored by little fidget.
Collection of toys for rug
You will come in handy
For what children developing toys and how to make them with their own hands
If you have not yet decided on the plot or not confident in your abilities, then look in the video master class of authorship Handmade tailor. Here you will be inspired to create a simple gaming rug with different elements and fastening principles.
If you doubt our seamstress skills, you can use the excellent idea of Svetlana Growth, which offers to create a developing pad based on pillows for stools. So you can increase or decrease the size of the game field, change the game and task in places, or even at all for a while, to remove those that are already tired of the baby.To the contents ↑
Two-way developing rug
Practical parents prefer bilateral mats that contain two game fields. So they will provide their baby occupation for a long time and will retain a family budget.
But when creating such developing rugs, do your own hands that the baby will move around him and nothing to interfere with it. Therefore, it is worth avoiding volumetric and solid objects that can cause extra abandon and bruises.
As in the case of gaming floor mats, you need to:
- come up with a plot;
- draw sketch and map;
- Prepare materials.
After you sew all game objects and velcro on the prepared gaming fields and cross them with each other on the principle of a stitch sandwich - fold the playing field, we apply a synthetic tribbon to the involve side and put the second playing field, with a filler. Stitch the resulting sandwich together, sew the edge of Beik.
For games on such a developing mat, the toys from felt, which can be rearranged, shift or used for both sides.
To the contents ↑
Puzzle Rug or Puzzle Rug
If your baby is already enough adult and independent, then he will like the idea to collect a rug itself. Already the process of folding will become an excellent game for it and checking logic, spatial thinking, as well as the ratio of forms with each other. For this purpose, puzzles or puzzles rugs were invented.
The most real puzzle
Big Puzzle - Little Men
Most often, such mats are made from PVC, i.e. At home, it will be difficult to repeat their production. But the mother-needlewomen found a yield and lasted puzzles rugs in the form of a variety of soft pillows that can be easily interconnected.
To create such developing rugs, you will need:
- Fabric is best suited felt, fleece or cotton;
First, think about how many pillows you want to sew and what form they will be. Draw a puzzle assembled and cut out each item separately - it will be your pattern. Next, simply transfer it to the fabric - each item must be carved in two copies, which after and will be sewn into the pillows.
Tightly type cushions with syntheps or any other filler, squeeze the hole and you can give the finished rug to your child for games. He will decide how to collect him and what to do with him next.
To add another game element and checking the child's logic, you can sew the application in the form of a labyrinth or road to pillows to be connected in the correct order.
To deal with the process of creating a rug-puzzle in more detail, Eclerka will help you and its detailed master class in which it is divided by the subtleties of cutting and tailoring pillows.
As you can see to give your child a full-fledged development and help him know the world, it is not necessary to run to the store and buy everything from his shelves. Sometimes it is enough to show fantasy and a smelter, as well as give him his love through the creation of a convenient, useful and interesting developing rug. And what he will and what will teach your baby - to solve only you.
Article author - Ksenia Bicycle
Share! "Cross" bad will not advise! :)
Loving parents trying to develop their child from birth, use modern techniques and all sorts of expensive toys. Recently, developing rugs were invented specifically for these purposes. You can buy such a rug in the store, but many women prefer to make it with their own hands, because it is not difficult to do it. In this article we will tell you how to make Developing rug do-it-yourself for children from 0 to 3 years , and show Photo The most original ideas.
Developing rug for a small child
What is a developing rug
The developing rug is a textile or knitted cloth, designed by bright applications, with movable elements placed on it. It is sometimes complemented by a frame for hanging toys. Such a rug gives children the opportunity to develop from the first days of life, and is designed to use up to 3 years of age.
Developing rug for a newborn
The game with a developing rug will help:
- Learn to concentrate attention on objects, improve the coordination of movements to train the shallow motorcy, turning out fixed objects
- develop mental abilities, and take the logic, performing game assignments
- learn different geometric shapes and learn to distinguish objects in size and texture
Developing rug from modules for an active child
- Practice memory, looking for hidden things, learn colors and their shades
- remember new words and concepts and develop speech
- Playing role-playing rugs, develop imagination
- learn alphabet
- Learn to consider
Bright rug for developing imagination in children
Do you know: the child's brain by the time the birth is not developed to the end. In the first months and years of life there is the most active growth and development of nervous ties in the brain. On this process, and by the number of connections being created, the influence has what the child grows in and how they are engaged in it.
Developing rug for kids
For a child, a developing rug will become the largest and useful toy that never bored, and for Mom - the main visual allowance for classes with the baby. When a child is growing up and starts to sit on his own, he will be able to play with him and develop without any assistance. Bright appliqués and a large number of all kinds of elements will take the attention of the child for a long time, and you will get a little rest, or do homemade. During joint classes, it is necessary to show a child, what actions can be made with objects placed on the rug, and to achieve the tasks from it.
Developing rug for the smallest
Benefits of a rug made with their own hands
- Working on the rug, you put in it a part of your soul. Playing with such a toy, the child will feel your warmth, love and care
- You yourself choose materials for its manufacture and will know exactly what it is made
Developing rug do-it-yourself for active kids
- You make a mat of the most suitable size for you and form
- Work will give you pleasure, you can show your fantasy and creative abilities
- You choose the scenery and developing elements yourself, you can come up with or borrow you have already implemented ideas, and arrange them in your own way
- The rug will be the only one, original and match your needs.
Original mat for developing imagination and attention
Tip: Make a rug with a margin in size so as to the child to add new developing elements to it suitable by age on it. He will "grow" with the child and will always be new and interesting.
Production of a developing rug
We make a developing rug do-it-yourself
First you need to decide what exactly you want to see on your rug, and draw an exemplary sketch on a sheet of paper. Then choose the suitable material for the base of the rug and for its lining. To the rug turned out to be soft and warm, you will need a synthetic tube or warm finished fabric. The latter will help the rug better keep the shape and not frighten during the game.
The ideas of the developing rug from squares
Tip: Choose natural or half-synthetic fabrics for facial panels. They must have a steady color and not accumulate static electricity. Sitental, flax, gabardine, costume fabrics with natural woolen fibers are well suited. For lining Take a material that does not slip. Do not use the atlas and satin. It is better to take the sieve, cotton knitwear, flax or velveteen, woolen costume fabrics.
Bright and colored developing rug for children
Preparation of fittings
Collect all the patchwork and unnecessary things that do not feel sorry to cut. Try to pick up different textures, bright fabrics, with interesting pictures. Wear all and disappear. Look in your home threads, buttons and locks. Find different blue shoelaces, buttons and beads. Collect small toys and boxes together. All this will be useful to you in your work and to start it enough.
Stock Foto Model developing rug for children
Then, as you need, you can find and select the necessary materials. You may need ribbons, gum, velcro. Metal and plastic rings will be useful, boxes from kinder surprises and broken rattles. You can use multicolored woolen threads of different thickness.
Important! Do not use toys with small items that cannot be fastened on the rug, small children are pulling everything in the mouth and can swallow them! Do not use the materials that crumble, break or come off!
Preparation of the basis
Developing toddler rug with his own hands
Cut out of the main fabric, from the lining and from the synthesis of the same panel size. Spread them in three layers so that the synthet tube is inside, and connect together. Treat edges overlock, using edging, or simple bending. The base for the rug is ready.
Stock Foto Educational rug with overhead details
Creating a game field
On a prepared basis, we create a playing field according to the sketch. It can be a forest, a lake, or flower bed, a road for cars and a river for ships. You can make a green glade and a blue sky with clouds. Crow details of the desired size and color, wait into the edges and we turn them on the rug, first manually, and then on the sewing machine.
Developing rug with small details for a small child
Tip: Place the details on the soft glue base (Fliselin), work with them will make it easier and look better.
Manufacturing game elements
This is the main and most time consuming part of the work. You can make flowers, butterflies or mushrooms, come up with fabulous houses and castles. Make cars, airplanes or boats, sew other little animals or birds. Show your fantasy. They can be sewn or fixed moving, on cords or ribbons, fasten on the rug using lipukets or buttons.
Developing rug in bright colors
Tip: In order for the game elements to be volumetric, use a synthepion to fill them.
- Butterflies able to "fly" from the button on the button
- Machines or boats moving along the fixed cord or tape
- Recalling doors and windows in houses for fabulous characters
- Different color and size beads or buttons on a lace that can be moving
- Lightning pocket for small toys
- The bee hidden in the flower
The ideas of manufacturing a developing rug do it yourself
- Ship or machine for transportation of passengers
- Running tent or movable curtains on the windows
- Sound berries made of cloth-covered boxes from kinder surprise filled with pebbles or beads
- "Flying" cloud, sometimes closing sunshine
- Hedgehog with mushrooms or apples on buttons
- Christmas tree buttons for toys
Developing rug with details for shallow motility
- Apple with a moving worm
- Ladybug with legs from beads on laughter
Tip: To make a lake, use a piece of transparent polyethylene or organza, and place fish under them. For the grass, a suitable fabric is suitable for the color.
Developing rug with houses, butterflies and toys
Fixing elements on the rug
According to the invented sketch, lay the finished elements on the rug. Sew button, laces and velcro, secure toys, place the game characters in places. Close the locks, and lace your pockets. Complete each developing composition according to the sketch you created.
Important! Check the reliability of fixing small parts, the strength of cords and threads with beads, the integrity of the loop and boxes!
Original developing rug for kid
Educational classes with a rug
- A child who else can not sit, put the tummy on the rug, let him consider bright pictures and gets up to them with his hand. Show it sounding and noisy items, and let it touch different in size and texture on the details. The kid will learn to concentrate attention, distinguish between the subjects for sound and touch
- When a child learns to sit, spread the floor mat and play with it together, show what actions can be performed with different elements
Option of manufacturing a developing rug for kid with their own hands
- Repeat during the name of the names of images and characters, for such interesting activities, your child will faster will learn new words faster and starts talking independently
- Offer the child to fasten the zipper and cope with the lacing, move the boats along the river, or disassemble and reinstall the items on the buttons or velcro buttons. Such classes are remarkably developing fine motility.
Developing rug for children from 0 to 3 years
- Play with the baby role-playing games, let him lead the animals on the rug, translates them across the road or forwards on the boat across the river. Then returns them to the houses and stacked to sleep. Such games are developing the imagination, teach the right actions, and teach to order
Composite developing rug for children
- When the child turns two years old, add letters to the rug, and the button next to them. Teach the child to fix the right objects next to each letter. You will be surprised how easy to learn with baby alphabet
- Teach a child to consider you can, placing the numbers in accordance with the number of residents in houses and mittens, or objects in pockets
Do you know: the children with whom they regularly engage in two years ahead of their peers in development, and their vocabulary is higher than 300 words.
The idea of a beautiful educational rug
Having spent some time on the manufacture of a developing rug, you will use it for several years to develop your child. You always have what to take the baby, and what to play with him. A bright and colorful rug will decorate the children's room and will be a favorite place to play. Made by your hands with love, he will bring a lot of joy to his son or daughter, and leave warm memories for life.
Developing rug for kids
Developing rug do-it-yourself for children from 0 to 3 years 39 photos of ideas:
When such a small miracle appears in the family as a child, young parents begin to think about how to ensure the right physical, emotional and mental development of the kid. Faced with such a task, it starts hard hiking in children's shops in search of a right decision.
Nowadays, the modern industry for the production of didactic games, benefits and toys for children of different ages is not only at a high level, but also continues to rapidly gain momentum. In particular, at present, such a versatile product, as developing rugs for children, uses considerable demand - they can be easily made independently.
One of the master classes for the manufacture of a small round rug you can see below.
Child rug is a kind of first didactic allowance for kids and parents. When developing such a product, the main idea was accommodating on a colorful and bright canvas of various sizes of all sorts of developing elements: tissues of various textures and colors, musical details, risks, rodents, etc.
The purpose of such an attribute is the development of hearing, motor activity, cognitive sphere and sensor crumb skills. With the help of such mats, a child in the game is learning to reach toys, crawl, sit, walk, distinguish colors and shapes.
It is important that the rug complies with the following requirements:
- Materials must be high quality. This requirement applies not only to fabric, but also to component elements, in order to avoid an allergic reaction in the baby.
- Material integrity, i.e. lack of various kinds of damage cracks, chips, poor-quality seams, etc.
- The quality of the assembly of the product should be high. Decorative elements and various fittings should not hang out, but should be firmly sewn and attached.
- Universality of the canvas. Since the kids grow rather rapidly, the need to improve this children's accessory will arise. It is worth paying attention to whether it is possible if necessary to change and complement the developing details and toys on the purchased rug. For example, if such a developing product is sewn for newborns, kids up to 3 months and is planned to be used in the future, the ideal choice will be models with folding soft sides and durable mounted arcs, which can be attached different didactic material. The presence of arcs and folding strikers in this product makes it possible to upgrade and increase the game area.
- Age features of a child. It is not worth sewing a baby crowded with musical and electronic elements of the canvas, as well as making puzzles. The kids of this age are just starting their acquaintance with the environment and are not able to logically think and establish causal relationships.
- A variety of component material. The more noisy, rustling, ringing, sensor, moving, interactive, mirror, luminous, etc. Elements, various textures, color, size and shape - the faster and easier the child will be interested in the game. Such a canvas not only develops the baby, but also entertains him when parents are busy and cannot pay attention to him for a while.
- Mobility. The opportunity, if desired, is easy to fold and transport this product.
- All elements of the children's developing rug should be easily removed and disasted, especially musical and electronic. This must be taken into account, since the web can be laundry.
The search for a product that would meet all the above requirements can bring parents to such a result where the price for such a children's attribute will be high enough. A wonderful way out of this situation is to make such a developing center yourself.
Tailor process with your own hands
Without a doubt, the benefits of such a product for the development of the kid are quite obvious. Therefore, if the choice is made in favor of the homemade center, you should work a little, stock patience and fantasy. And for a start, you need to think and decide how the rug will look and what option to choose for its manufacture, so that the result is the original attribute filled with parental love, care and warmth.
In order to prevent errors in the work on the creation of a canvas and not harm the baby, it is important to consider the following points:
First, the presence of mirrors on the rug is unacceptable. This is dangerous not only by the fact that the mirror can break or part of it can be broken, but also harmful to the baby, because reflecting from the mirror surface, the light polarizes 100%.
- Items for shallow motility fingers should not be monotonous. The child will quickly lose interest in this game activity. It is necessary to alternate various on the touch texture. It is necessary in order to comprehensively develop the tactile feelings of crumbs.
- For the base of the canvas, you should not choose saturated monochrome fabrics with a glossy effect. The eyes of the kid quickly get tired and the passion for the game will disappear.
- When decorating the product it is important to take into account the level of development of crumbs. Do not too detail and complicate the composition. It is better to leave some free space for further making the desired changes.
- Use in the manufacture of this children's attribute of tissues of both cold and warm shades. Colors should be bright, but not screaming.
- It is important to think about which zones will be divided by the canvas. Choose decorated elements in such a way that they appropriately looked and reflected the idea of conceived.
We choose the model
Variations of children's developing canvases are quite a lot. Focusing on the model you like, it will be much easier to design your own, making it more perfect and individual.
Educational mini-platforms can be classified as follows.
By age of the child
- For newborns. The canvas is soft, bright. Necessarily the presence of sides and arcs. Toys are located so that the kid can reach them. Additional elements are used in the form of soft cords, strips of tissue of different material, rattling and rustling toys. Often such mats are manufactured by the type "Transformers". If you wish, they are easy enough, they can reincarnate in a bag for toys or cradle.
- For cut from 6 months to 1 year. Most often these mats with musical attributes. Baby at this time learns to sit, crawl and walk. Spaces for gaming activity should be a lot. The child becomes more convenient and more interesting to play on the floor. Based on this, the developing canvas is sewn with a foam or synthetic insert. The bottom of such a product is adhesive. It helps in cleaning it from possible contaminants.
- For kids from 1 year. For children of this age, the choice can be made in favor of the bilateral web. If there is a desire to change the field of activity for the game, simply should be turned over the product. The child - the annual person will also also be musical or electronic rugs, as Kroch is rapidly developing their hearing skills and dance movements.
- For children from 2 years old. At this time, the kid has the development of speech gains momentum. The subject - didactic medium of the playing field should stimulate the crumb to activate the vocabulary by themes: size, first colors, animals and sounds that they publish. This age has to form a plot - role-playing game. Ideal will be the choice of a developing attribute in the form of gaming houses and labyrinth tracks;
- For guys from 3 years. At this age, children learn to establish causal relationships. The main activity is a plot-role-playing game. Kids learn to find a new application already familiar toys. Logic and thinking is actively developing. Very useful and interesting for the guys of this age mats - puzzles, complicated labyrinth tracks.
With arcs and side
Products such a model are quite common and in demand. Arcs, crossed together, quite simply discharge from the rug. You can hang various game elements, musical details, etc. Bottles-limiters are sewed from soft tissue, sometimes performed in the shape of rollers.
For boys and girls
Such canvas may differ in color, form, component components. Ways to make such gender mats, a huge amount. It all depends on the fantasy and master skills, which takes place to create a similar product.
The boys mostly use in the product shades of blue and blue and the image of road and construction equipment. Such "Avtocriki" will help the child to get acquainted with the rules of the road. As an idea of decorating the web for young motorists, you can make a traffic light, in which you need to choose correctly and attach the colors with a lip-tape or rivets. A homemade cars who know how to squeeze or branding because of small details placed in them will also look.
In decorating mats for girls, red and pink colors are taken as the basis, depicted dolls, flowers, hearts, etc. Interesting and relevant for young ladies will be shown canvas with a bias on economic work: it is appropriate to the use of various deep pockets, inserts, inserts, appliques in the form of furnaces, cabinets, in which you can put small fabric saucepans and puppet dresses with ribbon.
In the form of puzzles
The most common canvas of this species are polyvinyl chloride products (PVC), as it is resistant to shock, not hard, long-term and heat-heading. Thanks to the listed qualities of such raw materials, you can be sure that the child playing on the floor will be warm and comfortable.
There are textile puzzles rugs that mothers make themselves alone.
Stages of work
Deciding with the model of the children's developing rug, you can proceed directly to its manufacture. It will be much more convenient to work, relying on the plan of action.
The first stage is preparatory. At this stage we need:
- Make a drawing of a game web, given all the decorative extension elements and developing details.
- Pick fabric. When choosing a fabric, it is important to take into account its hypoallergenicity. Such quality possess: cotton, coarse, denim, bike, satin, felt. If the project has a knitted decor, it is necessary to choose a cotton yarn, as it is not only pleasant to the touch, but also does not cause irritation on the delicate skin of the child. Do not forget about the foam rubber or syntheps, which will allow crumb to play on a warm and soft canvase.
- Prepare all the necessary tools and accessories: scissors, needles, threads, appliqués, candy, buttons, ribbons, lightning locks, sticky tape, shoelaces, beads, etc.
The second stage is working with a cloth.
The game rug consists of two main parts - the wrong and front side. Deciding with the fabric, shape and size of the product, begin to make the pattern of the niza and the top of the canvas, not forgetting about the indents for the seams. Further, the edges should be carefully wounded, making sure the absence of sticking threads.
The third stage is working with decorative trim.
Selected fabric applications are sewn on the upper cloth, which is the basis of the rug. The same actions are done with the prepared fittings, rustling and sound details, toys. Working with the decoration of the canvas, it is especially important to ensure that the adhered elements are firmly attached.
The fourth stage is the completion of work.
At this stage, parts of the canvas - the base and the bottom are sewn from the wrong side. But in order for the rug to be soft, it is necessary to put a foam rubber between the fabrics or a synthesis (if it is very thin, then you will need two layers).
Master class on making mat
Consider step by step how to make a developing rug with arcs for a newborn.
The manufacturing process can be viewed on the video:
Step one. Preparation of the necessary toolkit and material.
Attention! Fabric for the canvas need to pick up the most high-quality, for example, cotton. This material is quite durable and absolutely natural. Use to create a product better than tissue of different tones - cold and warm shades.
- Approximately 1 meter of monophonic bright fabric on the bottom and arc;
- 8 flaps fabric in polka dot, flower, strip, cell or other any drawing;
- cotton braid, satin ribbons or fabric strips (to choose from);
- Gymnastic plastic hoop, the diameter of the arc of which will be approximately 65 cm;
- Paper pattern in the shape of a square with sides with a length of 45cm;
Attention! The sides of the square paper pattern will vary depending on the diameter of the selected hoop. If the arc is longer, respectively, the size of the product is more.
- scissors, needle, threads, stationery knife, pins;
- Singry procession: 2 meters per arc and 1 meter on the base of the canvas.
Step second. Pattern material.
Remove the first base - bottom of the canvas.
A paper square is superimposed on the selected fabric, which is neatly rushing with a shallow or soap. On the sides, it is necessary to leave indents about 1.5 - 2 cm, these are the so-called seam gaps. Next, the pattern should be cut.
Next - to sew the upper part of the product.
It is necessary to fold the paper square 4 times diagonally so that the triangle is turned out. Next, it is alternately superimposed on 8 flaps of the fabric, then it will be worked out and cut. It is important not to forget about leaving the distance for the stitching of the material. The result will be 8 tissue triangles. It is exactly the top of the rug.
Every two triangles are folded by large parties to each other and stitched. The result of such actions will be 4 squares, which also need to be searched among themselves in such a way that one large square turns out at the end. Sew all material should be so that all the seams remain inside.
Now it will be necessary to work with syntheps. From it you should carve two squares with 50 cm sides.
The result of this stage of work will be ready-made top, soft base and bottom of the product.
Step Three. Production of arcs.
The selected hoop is divided into two equal parts with the help of a stationery knife. Arcs are obtained, which should also be soft. To do this, pieces of synthetone must be attached to each half of the hoop, tightly pressing and winding them with threads with a frequency of 2 - 3 cm. Next, such peculiar arches should be closed with cloth and sew. However, in the middle of one of the arcs it will need to insert two strips of braid, ribbons or fabrics that will be tied up upstairs and keep the design.
Attention! The use of a pin will greatly facilitate work with the parts of the hoop, as they will fix the fabric and will not let it slide.
Step fourth. Creation of "karmashkov" for arcs.
In order for the arc to be firmly attached to the base of the rug, it is necessary to make four "pockets" from pieces of material. It is necessary to sew a kind of tube, the width of which should be slightly larger than the diameter of the arc, wrapped with syntheps and cloth, and the length is about 10 to 12 cm. The arc should freely enter the pockets, but not hang out.
Pitch fifth. Completion of work.
You must first insert pockets at the corners of the canvas. Then you need to see the bottom and the top of the product inside out, the front sides of the inside (like a pillowcase), leaving a small opening through which the sintepon is placed inside. The base of the rug is ready.
Next should be set arcs. They must be inserted into the pockets, placed on the diagonal of the product, crossed together and connect upstairs with a liner or braid. To ensure that the arcs do not pop up, you need to quickly wrap my pockets with arcs using the material.
Developing rug for newborns is ready. It remains only with the help of satin ribbons or cotton braid to hang up toys for arcs, teethers for gums or rattles.
The process of creating the next rug is represented in two parts. Be sure to look - see a lot of interesting ideas.
My master class is quite simple, and the result is an original and useful gift.
For a start, a few words about the appointment of a developing rug (RK). A developing rug is needed by a child from 6 months to 2 years. His mission is to give the baby a variety of tactile sensations (at the expense of differentifactive fabrics, "lumps", solid-caliber beads, ropes, buttons, fillers). The development of shallow motility is associated with the development of the kid's speech. Such kids start earlier and better to say than their peers. Checked on my daughter :)
This RK I sewed for my niece, using the experience of three previous rugs. Therefore, for myself I adhere to certain rules.
- The rug should not be large - it is inconvenient to work with a large canvas. It is better to prepare elements (for example, squares with the application), and then connect them.
- The base should not be dense and severe - otherwise after washing slowly dries.
- Use stable fading and multiple fabric washing (cheap quotes quickly loses color).
- Do not use linen fabric.
- Wash in warm water in the grid bag (we save the accessories and a washing machine) no more than 30gr and no more than 15 minutes. Weak spin.
- All parts securely securely lines, superproof threads. My child pulled down buttons with a cloth (now sewing through a button-dubler, cm. Kak sewn buttons on the coat)
- Do not use sharp corners or edges, fragile elements, glue elements.
- It is better to fill in solid fittings (buttons and beads) certain zones, and not to break the entire web of the RK. Otherwise, the baby or you next to the child will be uncomfortable to sit on the rug. For starters, draw a project. It is better to indicate the consumables and the desired fittings to assess your reserves and organize the purchase of missing.
Next, we prepare squares 25 * 25 cm and in full size, we draw the motives, cut out and use as a pattern for appliqués.
Tree foliage, shutters in a house, flower petals, sails and butterfly wings are cut two. Thin tissues are duplicated by phlizelin.
Used: As the basis - Calcrew 97 * 97 cm, squares made of tight seats and bikes (9 elements 27 * 27 cm), 16 types of fabrics in the form of appliqués (tissue residues from other projects): Calcuses, Sitz, Atlas, Velor, Fatin , Silk, knitwear. Plastic and wooden fittings. Punching on the seams 1 cm. Stitch - Machine lines. Nine thematic squares are sewn with fabric stripes. The fillers fall asleep or are embedded after dodging the part of the embroidered element, or as in pockets (butterfly wings, flower petals), with a complex configuration (star) - the exhaust is poured (2 cm), the filler is embedded through a cut, which is then sewn.
1. Eastern and Stars (Satin Fabrics, Filler Polyethylene Balls 3mm)
2. Rain, rainbow (beads, ropes, ribbons, filler Sintepon)
3. Messenchko and cloud (rays - two colors, cloud "rustle")
4. Wood with apples, in the foliage of the bird hidden (filler syntheps, a rigid mesh, buttons apples). Colek on a shoelace. Stitch - grass.
5. House with windows (differential fabrics - Sitets, velor, shutters open - in the house mouse and princess). Relief buttons.
6. A boat with sails (pockets in a boat for the secret toy, sails on buttons, for mast (lace) can be twisted). Wave stitch. Large embossed buttons.
7. Flower (Fillers 5 species - beads, polyethylene gravel, rustling crops, flat small butchers, middle-syntheps)
8. Snail (transparent cloth over the shell, on curls you can move flat bugs with fingers)
9. Butterfly (fillers polyethylene gravel, rustling crops, beads, beads, middle-syntheps, mustaches with beads smooth and faceted)
We work with each square, which are cut out with an imaging allowance, because after the stitch, the square slides slightly. Miffinate squares in size 27 * 27cm. Then the squares are sewn with each other stripes of color bosquito see Skhem (4 strips 7 * 87cm, 2 bands 7 * 97cm, 6 bands 7 * 27 cm). Making sandwich - facial side, syntheps. We pave a line along the edges of the bands - thereby approaching the sateclone with the front side. Now sew large buttons. We sew around the perimeter with a fabric strap - for packing a roll of a roll, and leaving 15 cm to be turned off to the wrong one. Soak, sew open sections of a secret seam. Thug slightly warm iron. If you desire, we shoot the finished RK direct line by edging squares to secure the base.
That's all. The gift is ready. I hope my experience will be useful. Good luck to all!
Childhood is an unusual and fantastic time. The little man is not yet fully aware of himself a member of our world. Everything around for him seems incredible and fabulous. Every day, communication with ordinary items for us turns into an adventure, full of new discoveries. And it is very important that the parents become His reliable mentors in this difficult, but having merry process of knowledge of the surrounding world. And the best than mom can help learn unfamiliar items - it is to sew a developing rug with their own hands for crumbs.
When you need a gaming rug
Why do you need a developing rug
We sew a baby rug do it yourself
Master class on the sewing of the developing rug do it yourself
Ideas for the developing rug / photo /
On the floor, the baby spends most of his time, so why not make this stay as comfortable as possible and useful, turning into an interesting, informative game. For this, you do not need to contact expensive specialists, because you can make a children's rug with your own hands, you can completely free (naturally, using our simple tips).
When you need a gaming rug
A developing rug for children from 0 months and older will fit. The newborn can simply lie on a soft rug, consider the toys hanging over it, training vision and attention.
Especially the game rug is necessary Children from 3 to 6 months . At this stage, the child develops coordination of hands and eyes, and clinging for hanging toys is a good training.
As the child grows, his desire to touch, feel and play increases. At the age of 4 months, when the kid is already actively turning enough from the back on the tummy, it will be interesting not only hanging toys, but also lying around. As soon as the child starts sitting and crawling, he will move from one toy to another.
Learn more about how much baby sits down
Most children like to play with a rug up to 9 or even 12 months .
From the point of view of daily use, leave the child on the game rug as long as possible! He himself will give you to understand what fastened. This time for all children is different: from 15 minutes to 1 hour . Follow the desire of the baby!
Why do you need a developing rug
Children's rugs for the game in recent years are constantly improved (and both homemade and mass production) and now give a lot of advantage of the infant. He gets the opportunity to stimulate his feelings and optimize its development with the help of colors, forms, toys ...
Parents should not neglect the advantage of the gaming sensory rug, as it can stimulate each of the senses of the child.
Cognitive development is one of the primary tasks, since a child with 6 weeks understands that his movements can influence the surrounding toys, for example, on the arch. He will strive to repeat actions, rejoicing with successful attempts.
Thus, the touch rug makes it possible to understand the connection of the cause and investigation, which is why it is better to make it better with the arch and hang several color toys from different materials on it.
Developing Mat For Baby
Vision and gaming skills
Suitable for use since birth, this product has an indisputable advantage, is a place to relax. At the same time, the child can develop, having fun and optimizing its visual perception.
Multicolored toys will attract it to the game, so color contrast and bright colors.
About 4 months in a child will have a great opportunity to enjoy their toys, as his visual perception will increase, and by this time he will have the necessary abilities to grab the toy.
At about 5/6 months, children begin to take objects to their hands consciously, and not reflex. Consequently, it will affect manageability and motor skills.
Motoric and coordination development
Wanting to catch a plush thing on the arch, the child should make efforts, in particular, to raise his head. This is the beginning of its engine development. Coordination of the limbs is enhanced.
When a child is on his stomach, he will find other interesting surprises.
- Folding flaps will optimize the ability to control their hands;
- Fabrics will dismiss his feelings, especially tactile, thanks to various textures;
- The mirror will allow him to know his reflection, unknown to him so far.
Training turning and crawling
Located around ribbons, rattles, teethers, lumps, bells bow kids to movement. He learns to roll over and crawl to achieve his goal.
Gaming pad encourages children to use hands, legs, back, neck and even tummy.
First of all, take care to make a rug for a child with your own hands absolutely safe. Think over and eliminate all possible risks for the baby. In particular, you must be sure that the carpet does not contain any elements that the child can tear off, and which can lead to suffocation if he takes them in his mouth.
Also make sure whether it is thick enough to protect from the cold, and does not contain the details about which the child can be injured in the event of a fall on them.
In any case, do not leave it alone, even if he is "busy." Always watch him!
How to make a developing rug do it yourself
Here are some key things to pay attention to, making developing rugs for children with your own hands.
Size and form
Think about where you will post a rug before thinking about something too big. In addition, it will take much more time on the study of the details of a large canvase.
The form can be any: Round, oval, square, rectangular and even in the form of a flower or butterfly.
Of course, you can create something very simple. For example, a developing rug with his own hands for newborns does not need any increments, but also opportunities for use will be minimal. After a month or two, he will lose its relevance.
Another thing is, if the product is equipped with a large number of different parts: from moving parts and sound elements to lipukek and pull.
Think about the durability of your product before proceeding to execution.
As soon as the child will master the art of turning, it is no longer stopped! But the fact that he has become more active and inquisitive does not mean that you can put it on an uncomfortable rug. The idea is to give it the opportunity to develop, and not overcome discomfort.
Make sure that your baby will be conveniently lying on your back and stomach, as well as playing sitting.
Think how much space you have at home before doing something that you can not hide in the closet when guests come to dinner. Make a rug that is easy to pack and take with you, for example, in the summer for a walk.
Find out what kind of clothes need for newborns for the summer
Little children leave a lot of dirt in places of games: from saliva to biscuit crumbs. Your product should be easily emitted and maintained your functions after numerous sanituration.
We sew a baby rug do it yourself
Below are the general recommendations for sewing. Let them inspire you to your own creative masterpieces!
- Cite or Calcar 1-1.5 square meters. m.;
- pieces of different fabrics for decor;
- diverse fittings for decor;
- Singrytegone for the base;
- Children's plastic hoop for arc (the cheapest, since no one will see him, it will be hidden under the cloth).
As already mentioned, the mat's mat make any shape, it can be like a circle or square and a rectangle or oval. Coloring can also be diverse.
- Send a piece of multicolored and different on the texture of the fabric (fur, silk, jeans, cotton),
- We make a couple of pockets (while one let it be fastened on a button, the second zipper, and the third is tied with a laughter),
- We still sew a small bag in which it is sewing a rustling package (and can be sewn into a bag of some kind of silent element),
- Also sew ribbons (make a loop, tie into a bow), sew ...
Mass options - Give the will of fantasy! You can click elements in an arbitrary order, you can make some kind of thematic mat for crawling: zoo, train, cartoon characters.
The hoop is cut in half and two identical, neat and lungs are obtained, and therefore safe for the baby, arcs. They are trimmed with syntheps and material, not forgetting to make a loop, which will hang up toys.
At the ends of the arcs sew strips of fabric. The same strips are sewn to a mat-based, then bind arcs and the foundation with each other, hang on the loop toys that need to be periodically changed so that the kid does not lose interest.
Master class on the sewing of the developing rug do it yourself
If you need to implement several different scenes in one instance - the flower shape is the best option. One petal is one plot.
- Weather scene has a rainbow from multicolored fabric stripes, a cloud of a piece of an old towel with shiny raindrops. For the rays of the sun used tapes of two types.
- A two-storey bus is made of cotton fabric and felt, has a sewn tail under the driver.
- The leaves have various drawings and textures, some of them contain pieces of an old polyethylene package to make a rustling sound.
- The dinosaur is made from the fleece, has several looping from the tapes stitched into his back, "smoke" from the volcano - this is a piece of mesh, and a sandy land is a piece of coarse fabric.
- The cosmic scene has a moon with crater, which pressed the packing from the wool, making the image more realistic. Stars from the same shiny material as rain drops, and the rocket is made from felt. It can fly around the moon within the length of the ribbon attached to it and can be fixed on the moon with velcro.
- The garden has a butterfly with wings that can be lifted, and a flower with crispy leaves. Grass bordered for additional texture.
Try to use a large number of colors, prints, textures and sounds to make a rug interesting for the baby. But there is no need to buy anything specifically for its creation, use what you have at home.
It goes without saying that you must choose the materials that you consider safe and suitable for the child. Do not forget to make sure that everything is securely fixed on the rug, and never leave a child to play unattended.
Ideas for the developing rug / photo /
The greatest value of this needlework is that such a rug will always not only develop the baby, but also to warm. Because the developing toys do it yourself - this is, first of all, the warmth of my mother's hands is so necessary for the croching, especially in the first year of life.